Introduction, Character And Prologue

Hello! ❣️💖

May god always put smile on those faces which gave my book a single chance, I am very glad! ❤️

Hope, I will not disappoint you. 🤝

Hope, you will love my book like I do.💕💕

Also, feel free to give me your point of view at how you feel about my each character and their action, I will not feel any offence.

And inline comments are always invited.💕💖❤️💓💕💞

Thank you, for reading my clattering.

******

Before reading this , I want to clear everything in front of my lovely readers.

~Please don't take it as an offence because I had faced this before, I don't know who, but he/she plagiarised my book and publish it on a spam website wuxiaworld.com~

~So, I shall here proclaimed this book billionaire love solely belongs to me, every right is reserved under the Indian norms about plagiarism. ~

~Any case in which someone copy, publish and use (for commercial purpose) my work should have to give penalty for invading my rights.~

~Copying my book in any form of language is strictly prohibited. ~

******

Characters.

Donna de costa, the female protagonist.

Alessandro Douka, the male protagonist.

Simone Alphonsi as sub male protagonist.

Sofia Romano as sub female protagonist.

***

Introduction and description

Donna De Costa, a women of her own principles, and an epitome of beauty with brain. She was the trending name with her independent, fiery and bold nature.

Work is her life whom she preached too much with full dedication and determination.

Appearances are deceptive. The one who show the whole world that he/she was strong is the one who is most broken from inside.

Same went for her, she was crumbling herself into the small pieces of paper bit by bit not knowing where her life was leading her.

Her life was flawfull, she despised herself, she thought she was ugly from the core of her heart, so noone should acompanied her in her journey of life appreciating solitude. She had built many thick walls around her, in which she never let someone in.

She was like a wild lioness who could jump any time, anywhere. Everyone was intimadated by her personality.

On the contrary Alessandro Douka, the only heir of the Douka group of industry lived a free lifestyle with no worries and expert in throwing money easily, he was the one who irritated his father to the core. His father wanted his son to understand the value of their business and responsibilities.

And the series of unexpected event turned one by one, and now both the person were standing with each other before the priest. They got married!

Could she come out of her past?
Would she fall in love again with him?

If she did, then what if her past came again and haunted her for most!

Did she give her a chance to love in her life again?

To solve all the confusions and mysteries , turn the pages and stay tuned.

Her eyes filled with the tears when she saw sofia lied with her white dress stained by the blood she had given to her. Why? Why did you do that Sofia and for whom! No tears dared to come out to the level of cheek. It's always happened that she would become a reason of grievance for the people around us. A bad omen! right, that was she. She closed her eyes and dropped her knees to the level of ground. Everyone was gone. 

***

Prologue

Wedding bells jingled. The scene was not any less than fairy tale stories. Their wedding was destined in the city of Romeo and Juliet, Venice. Hope, their love story also became immortal like them.

Venice was a serene town, build on small islands, with water street and historical building decorated with lace of blaster, perfect for an alluring wedding.

The panoramic was magnificent like the king of universe's wedding was going to happen. The blazing of soothing weather, the flow of wind, the shining of the sun before sunset made the wedding magical.

The breathtaking and sensational beauty dropped her beautiful toes on the land, where the knots were going to tie, for permanently.

She was wearing the gown which Alessandro chose. Her veil was brushing the land. Two person was handling it and she was forwarding herself.

It was obvious that she was nervous because how she lurked herself in the rough personality of her, she was an innocent and bubbly girl.

She didn't believe on her destiny. She was afraid for what happen next! Did everything went well or life would pushed her again depriving her from a beautiful life. Negative thoughts flooded. This was the condition of every bride in her wedding, Donna was not any unique piece.

Alessandro like a king bent on his knees for his queen. He presented his hand. Donna held his hand and left the hand of her father. This was to assure his father that now his flower was going to take a forward step in her life.

Alessandro was looking like a mouth watering specimen of human race, so handsome, so devilish, dark haired that every girl could ogle him till infinity, wearing a light blue tuxedos and a black bow tie.

They reached to the father who recited their wedding. Media was excluded from their grand marriage because of privacy. The sun was setting spreading the beauty of dusk into the whole sky.

Priest asked her , "the bride Donna de Costa, are you with the mercy of god accepted Alessandro Douka as your groom and vowed to love and cherish him like a wife does?"

***
So, this is prologue... Hush....
Tell me how's it?
And please do Inline comments🙏🙏💕💕💕