23.. This Was About Fate.

Putting her both hand on her forehead, Donna was so tired due to such an hectic work. It was only ten days left before launching their women's wear.

She looked at the magazine 'Trending styles of women' for which Alessandro had to do shoot. She was jealous when she looked the cover page and hurt too.

Her hair was messy, not properly combed, her face was so stressed out.

Alessandro came to the study room to check few files, he was blowed out when he looked at her messed up state.

He gazed her what was going on, whole table was messed up due to files and details, her hair was a nest of bird.

He chuckled how determined she was for work that she forget to adorn herself unlike any normal girl.

" Darling, what is this mess?"
He was amused by her dedication that she even didn't bother to listen him.

She threw the whole magazine on the floor furiously. She uplifted her eyes and looked at his figure who was staring her unexpectedly like she was some antique piece.

" What??" She asked open-mouthed litting her eyebrow up. He shook her head supressing his laugh.

" Is my face saying I am a joker?" pointing her face circularly she moved her eyebrows in vexation.

" Ah! You took me wrong sweety, it is like , just look at your whole messed up condition."

She gazed him and stood up. She was looking so tempting and gorgeous while wearing a baby pink crop top and shorts showing her slender legs.

" I don't have time to look at me, get that so don't made my fun. "

He was resisting himself but what about an urge to laugh. He hooted frivously. She rolled her eyes.

" Alessandro, today you have gone?" She glared at him.

" Where? On bed." He winked at her which infuriated her more, how dared he to flirt at this crucial moment of their life.

" Don't be over smart!" Warning him she came closer to him and pushed him out from the room.

" Okay! Sorry, fine." He pleaded.

***

"By the way Donna, everything will be fine, don't stress yourself." he explained her while pushing her onto chair so that she could relief herself.

" Alessandro, it is ten days only." She exasperated, why his wife took so much worry for her work, he wondered.

" We will complete this task together for forever!" He assured and smiled while massaging her shoulder so that some fatigue could be reduced .

" Donna don't you like the magazine which is going to be published?" He asked bending down to pick it up while looking the cover page which had his and the model Lauren Edley cozy photograph.

" There is no way to like that, have you look the cover how cozy you were with Lauren Edley! " She was possessive, it pricked her.

" So you are jealous! " He smirked looking at her face intensely, she was nervous and gulped her saliva into her throat.
He set on the wooden chair in front of her and was eager to listen her more .

" I don't know but I don't like it when you are with any other girl." She spoke timidly looking aside, he smirked and thought to test her patience more.