4.. His Revenge

Inline comments are ❤️

A bombshell dropped on Alessandro when he looked at her. She was the same girl who insulted him. He felt suddenly a ping of hatred towards her.

He could drop vengeance towards her off.

But what should do with his omnipotent ego!

He wanted his so-called revenge.

He was surprised when he looked at her, she even didn't recognise him.

He greeted her in which she returned him a greeting and then he asked her name in a flirting manner with his thick voice.

" I am Donna de Costa." She whispered and left.

He looked at her with a smirk and mumbled in a low voice, be ready Miss Donna De Costa. He only wanted his so called revenge by hook or by crook.

***

Party was going well, everyone was enjoying, Donna was wearing a simple blue color yet elegant gown. She was looking so hot and sexy that time, that any man who laid his eyes upon her desired her.

Her beauty was enhanced by her gown and then her killer attitude!

Alessandro looked at her alone figure. He came to her and ask her why she was alone, but she ignored him. He gritted his teeth in vexation.

He came again, but now he was holding a glass of red wine, he asked her to have that but she refused. He was trying all his ways to interact with her.

At last she agreed after his consistent attempts. When she took the glass, he intentionally poured all the red wine upon her and pretended like it was a mistake.

She glared him and pressed her teeth making a sour face.

"hey man don't you have eyes? Look what have you done!" she pointed her dress.

She looked him again and got mesmerized by his devilish and sinister personality. He smirked at last she was gawking him. Soon she rolled her eyes.

That was too silly revenge to be taken but that was the style of the heir of Douka group of industries. It was quite absurd but that had been done already.

"sorry,oh! Really sorry, I don't want to pour on you this drink. My intentions were to pour this drink on your face, darling! "

She rolled her eyes and tried to go from there.

When she was going back he stopped her and asked her for tissue paper with courtesy. But she refused with so much attitude.

He thought her attitude was too much then he came to her and put a blank check in her hand.

He came closer to her ear and whispered, " Actually, I don't like to take the responsibility of other's loss, so put the amount which you want on this cheque."

She was shocked that how he played his cards. She chuckled, his immature acts were too silly and absurd, god!

***

Alessandro left the reception venue in his ferrari car and reached to her villa. He thought to call Sofia and told her about his victory.

He talked her, he told her the whole incident, she was amused. She didn't expect this, she thought he forgot her but no.

Then he asked her whereabouts, she was reluctant to inform him, he persuaded her to say what was bothering her.

She informed him she was in Rome at the graveyard. It was her brother's death anniversary whom she loved the most. She wanted to spend her day with no one around.