7.. Jealous Intern

"We can never run away from our destiny, it can drag us anywhere it want. Every action has its own cause to happen. "  ~ Unknown.

A lovely morning induced new hopes in their life. Everyone had their own terms and condition with their own emotion and notion which at the end bonded them together.

Once upon a time Simone was Sofia's crush and now when Sofia was in relationship with Alessandro, he entered again into her life.

Even though Alessandro didn't know much about Donna but they encountered so dratically that there was no hope of their togetherness.

" Enemies made their own eternal love story."  ~ Unknown.

What a relationship status! It was so complicated.

***

Alessandro Douka was a spoilt brat who was good for nothing, only knew how to splurge, at least to his father but was gradually changing. He was analysing himself, his shortcomings and changing himself into a responsible person.

He was changed, his priorities changed, he wanted to proove her father that he was not useless.

But this change in his behavior couldn't change one thing that he loved Sofia and she was everything in his life.

It had been a month since he was in Rome handling his father's business there.

The meeting of him and his life Sofia which he presumed was not like it was before because they were so into their career that they couldn't give each other a time which they should.

This meant they didn't love each other then like they before, it is no because love is not all about giving time, Alessandro still loved her.

Was Sofia still love him!

***

Observing carefully the given piece of clothes, Sofia listed the variety of clothes in the list.

" This is Denim!" She whispered to herself and rechecked if she didn't make any mistake.

Collecting all the files, she went to her boss office and presented the list infront of him.

The way he was checking the file made Sofia scared if she have made a mistake.

Shuddering she looked at his carved jaw, his muscular body pouncing from his white shirt, she was inching him in every way possible.

She was flattered and had goosebumps, why she was behaving so weird! She had boyfriend for god sake!

She still remembered 4 years back her boss was her first crush and then her ideal, his presence could easily generate spikes into her whole body.

"Miss Romano, done checking me out! Now can you do me a favor by looking into the file." he said straightly.

She obeyed him and looked into the file feeling embarrassed.

"Miss Romano, your progress is very good, but you should look into your minor mistakes. Do one thing, just work out more on your listing, then show me again." he said giving her files back.