15.. dress hunt, reception and glimpses of past.

" oh my! Where you both are going?" Alessandro's mother Rosaline asked, when she saw the bounded couple going to their workplace, turning her eyebrow into a frown, placing her hand on her waist. It was only an hour, when everyone returned to Rome from Venice and still the newly wedded couple had so much enthusiasm to work more, after all they should rest.

" Mom, at workplace! " Both of them said hitting the same words at the same time, with no less, no more.

" you are too much! I can understand my daughter is workaholic but you, my son from when you like your workplace! " horrified with her own thought, she said in awe.

" Mom  you and dad always taunts me. It is too much, don't ever talk to me again! " He said disheartened rolling his eyes.

" Sorry son. Now smile a bit, you are a big boy! " She said ruffling his hair.

" But son, you know what when I married your dad, he never let me go outside and also didn't go outside, for almost two months. You should learn through him, you boring piece. Take your wife to honeymoon, not office, be a man! " she hooted with a laughter, making their cheeks crimson, they blushed and rolled their eyes in embarrassment, not looking at her.

" So, in evening you both have to be appeared on your reception, after that there will be a grand dinner in the hotel ' your favourite cuisine ' . Okay, and this is my order that you both are not going anywhere, that's it." she stated.

" but mom..." Donna let a word out but she said that no arguments and went from there.

She looked at him," Alessandro, she is too strange! "and commented.

" she is! More than you thought. You know what mom and dad do what they want and never listen anyone and any tantrum. If you show, they eventually make you agree with their sweet sugar coated dialogue. " He chuckled making her smile.

" Really! " she amazed.

***

" hello! "Donna said picking the call of her father, who called her to inform about their reception and family dinner.

" okay dad! I will come, now do rest. I am dropping the call. " she said with care and love. She was choosing a dress to wear, but no dress really suits her eyes.

Oh god! Choosing a dress is really a time waste.
After seeing so much dresses, I couldn't decide yet. That is why, formal attire is best, no worries.
But now what should I do!

She threw a red gown on the bed and search something new and exotic in her closet, full of dresses, traditional, classic, modern, exotica, erotica, every dress with the footwear of  many famous brands like Louis vuitton, Prada, Chanel, so on.

It was so confusing and difficult task, cracking a deal was more simpler thing for her to do, rather than choosing a dress. Alessandro was looking her in bewilderment, he couldn't understand what this girl was up to, she have messed up the whole room for just a dress hunt. Oh god!

" Donna, what's this?" amused , he asked, letting her turned to his side, with a pout on her spotless face, so tempting and cute that anyone couldn't left her cheeks without kissing and chewing them.

" Sweety, don't pout, consequences will be hard! " He said with his thick and alluring voice, compelling her to bite her lower lip, which made the whole view, so sexy, so tempting. He was gazing those lips, like he would eat them up like a lion. But she was a lioness, she didn't let him for sure, so he resisted his temptation towards her and took some dresses from the bed and asked her why this was so messed up!