1| Sinb

Lisa's POV
I was walking to school with Taehyung with our hand intertwined. I love him so much I can't believe he is all mine. We walked into school and then went to our class,we have all the same classes together.

We sat down in our seats and a few minutes later Ms.Kang came in and said "annyeonghasayo class we have a new student,you may come in now". The door opened and I saw a beautiful girl.

Taehyung's POV
The teacher said that there was a new student and then a stunning girl walked in. Wow she is as pretty as Lisa she then said "annyeonghasayo Hwang eunbi-imda please call me Sinb and please take care of me". Wow even her voice sounds like an angel. Ms.Kang then said "sit behind Taehyung,raise your hand Taehyung". I sat there staring at Sinb.

"Yahhh Kim Taehyung! Lisa get your boyfriend to Listen". Lisa said "hey babe you okay?" I came back to my senses and raised my hand. Sinb came over and sat behind me.She's so pretty.

Sinb's POV
Huh this guy has a girlfriend and her name is Lisa. Well she's in for a hell of a ride Ima make her man mines. He's so hot and he was staring at me earlier,He was already mine the second I walked into this classroom.

Lisa's POV
I was listening to Ms.Kang and thought since Sinb is new I should ask her to be friends. I then turned around and said "hey you wanna be friends?" She nodded and smiled.

Sinb's POV
Hahaha 'friends"? Yeah ima play along so I can get your man.

Lisa's POV
After that class another boring class sadly Sinb wasn't in it. A few hours later and then it was time for lunch. I ran to Taehyung when I saw him in the lunch line and he was talking to Sinb.

I went to the side to hear there conversation so I could jump in on it I heard "omo your so hot" "and your so cute and also hot" "too bad you have a girlfriend" "yea too bad". Wait what! Maybe I'm just imagining things. I slapped my head and realized that it wasn't Sinb and Taehyung.

I then saw the actual Taehyung and ran over to him clinging to his arm I said "hey wanna go eat on the rooftop" I then heard a voice come out of no where. "Oh hey can I come". I turn my head to see Sinb.

I said "su-" I was cut off by Taehyung when he said "yeah". We then went to get our lunch and went up to the roof top.

-time skip (2weeks)

I was walking to school when I heard "hey did you hear Taehyung is cheating on Lisa!" "No with who??" "You know that new girl that came about 2 weeks ago?" "Oh my god no freaking way".

What??? Did I hear that right? Taehyung had been blowing me off lately. He says he's "busy" but when I go to his house I hear him laughing but I don't knock or anything.

Ughh it's probably nothing. I just went to class after. I went in and then waited a little but Taehyung didn't come and Sinb didn't come either.

Ms. Kang came in and said "hello class there is a new student again,you may come in now." I looked to see a boy he was handsome but not as handsome as my Taehyung.

He said "annyeonghasayo Jeon Jungkook-imda please take care of me" and bowed. The teacher then said "go sit behind Lisa,Lisa raise your hand". I raised my hand and saw a cute bunny smile.

Jungkook's POV
I was told to sit behind a girl named Lisa. I looked all over the classroom and saw a hot girl raising her hand. Wow she's hot! I then walked over to her and sat down.

Lisa's POV
As I was listening to Ms.Kang I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Jungkook. He said "can we be friends?". I nodded and smiled.

Just friends Jungkook?
Thanks for reading
I'll update when I can!
~Mariya