5| Camping

~1 week later
Lisa's POV
I woke up and ran to the bathroom. I threw up ew,when I finished I wiped my mouth,and washed my face.

After that I went back to my room and grabbed my clothes. I then went back to the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth.

After I finished I put on my clothes....

Since we are going on a camping trip I don't need to wear my uniform

Since we are going on a camping trip I don't need to wear my uniform. I was going to grab my backpack  in my room but then ran back to the toilet to throw up. Why do I keep throwing up? Ugh whatever.

I went to my room and grabbed a piece of gum and started chewing. I grabbed my small backpack and suitcase also my phone
I then got a call from Taehyung
*on call*
Hey
Hey
Is it okay if I sit with
Sinb today on the
Bus?
Yeah
K bye babe
B-

*end of call*
I was going to say bye but he hung up already. I only said yeah because I didn't want to seem rude. Man I wanted to sit with him today.

I then said bye to my eomma and appa and walked out of my house to see Jungkook. He was leaning of his car on his phone. Lately Jungkook has been picking me up and dropping me off at home since we heard that there is a robber around. Also he lives across the street I just found out a few days ago.

I ran up to Jungkook and said "morning bunny" he smiled at me and said "morning pokpak". He had given me that nickname a few days ago.

I said "shall we go?" He nodded . We walked to his truck and he opened it and put my suitcase in. We then went in the car and I put my small backpack in the back seat. We then drove off to school.

When we arrived at school the bus was there and everyone was putting their suitcases in the back of the bus. Jungkook parked the car and then we got out,he opened the trunk and took 2 suitcases out. I grabbed my backpack from the back and also Jungkook's.

I closed the door and handed Jungkook his backpack and he handed me my suitcase. He locked his car and then we walked to the buses.

Jungkook put the suitcases in and then said "kaja" while moving his head towards the front of the bus. I nodded and then we walked to the front of the bus,on the way I heard a girl say "hey don't you think Lisa and Taehyung are gonna break up.I mean Taehyung is awfully close with Sinb and look Lisa is with Jungkook". I got irritated because I've heard this all week so I yelled "yahhh! Don't be nosy okay and me and Taehyung are fine!"

The girl stayed quiet and then me and Jungkook went on the bus. I saw Taehyung and Sinb so I waved and they both waved back with a smile. Lately everything had been great me and Taehyung are good again he no longer lets Sinb lay on his shoulder or touch him much and I've done the same with Jungkook.

Me and Jungkook sat in a seat across from Sinb and Taehyung.

~2 hours later
I woke up and we were at the camping site. I got out of the bus and went to the back to grab my suitcase.
I was reaching for my suitcase when a hand got it before mine I turned my head to see who it was,it was Jungkook.

He said "I can't let a woman grab a heavy suitcase by herself". I giggled at his remark and grabbed my suitcase from his hand. He grabbed his suitcase and then everyone else got theirs.

After everyone got their suitcase Mr.Jung said "get into your groups,check your phone if you forgot". I went to Taehyung and Sinb along with Jungkook. A few seconds later Young-Jae and Tzu-yu came.

After everyone got in their group's Mr. Jung said "okay so there are numbers on the tents for what group you're in. Also the bathroom over there *points to a big building with a hot spring it looks like* and in both boys and girls bathroom there is a hot spring along with showers. Now after you all get settled in your tents meet me and Mrs.Jung over there *points a place next to the woods* by the woods. Many snacks are already in your tents and these are the group numbers ,for Jin young's group you're number 1, Nam Joon 2, Jaebum 3, Taehyung 4. And that's all see you guys in a few minutes" As he walked towards the woods.

Everyone then walked towards the tents and looked at the numbers on them. I found my group's and said "here it is" 5 heads turned towards me and then they came to me.

We then all looked at the tent and went in.

The tent(Just imagine 6 beds and 6 chairs)

"Okay I'm going to sleep here" Tzu-yu said while pointing to a bed one the left side "then I'm going to sleep here" young-jae said while laying down on the bed right next to Tzu-yu

Did I not mention young-jae is like obsessed with Tyu-zyu?

I then walked over to the bed all the way to the right and said "I'm sleeping here". Taehyung then walked to the bed next to mine and said "I'm here" yayyy his sitting next to me. Jungkook then went to the bed next to Taehyung and Sinb went to the bed next to Jungkook.

Camping?
Drama will be happening soon and sorry for the boring chapter
I haven't been updating sorry but I'll update as fast as I can!
Also check out my other stories on my other account go to profiles and type margina123
~Mariya