four

eunha

"for real?! he follows you back?"
shinbi slammed her palms on my table. i was flinched by her sudden gestures.

i put a finger on my lip, asking her to keep it silent."im not ready to tell the others, yet." i pushed my lips together.

"waeyo?" she frowned by my words. i pouted my lips and rested my chin on my palm.

"i don't know, it's just... i'll tell them soon but for now, let's keep it just between us."
i hold her hand tightly, begging for her support.

shinbi sighed," fine, its not a big deal tho." she smirked as she folded her arms. shinbi leaned on her chair as she continue to share stories with me.

"then what about the lost letter?"
she suddenly asked, making my feelings went blue again. "i, dont know. but i have this instinct that it dropped somewhere at the street where the accident took place."
i heave a deep sigh, deeply hoping that my instincts are true.

"gwenchana." shinbi hold my shoulder and squeeze it softly.
"i dont think it will get to hyunjin." she smiled sweetly.

among all of the gfriend members, i feel most comfortable with shinbi. she knows me better than any of the members,so do i towards her.

we're in the same class along with yerin. umji,yuju and sowon are in the first class. they got good brains you know.

as i was in the middle of conversation with shinbi, the class president went to us.

"im sorry to disturb you, but mrs shin asks eunha to meet her at the teacher's office." jeongin stated. he is popular for being stray kids's permanent member.

"ah, arasso. thank you for telling me." i thanked him and he nodded before walking away.

"woo what's gonna happen? is it about homework?" shinbi playfully teased me.
"shut up, i always finished them in time, not like you." i stuck out my tongue at her and quickly went out of the class before she beat my ass up.

"YAH you! just wait until lunch time!"

i ignored her shouts and giggled as im on my way to mrs shin.

as i enter the teacher's office, i greeted them politely and walked to mrs shin's table. she's our physics teacher.

"oh, eunha."
she turned to me as she saw me approach me. her smile is so pretty and plus, she's one of the youngest teachers.

"ne, saem."
i bowed to her, putting a wide smile on my lips.

"you've been discharged from the hospital recently.are you in a pink of a health?"
she asked me as she arranged a bunch of papers in front of her.
i nodded immediately.

"since your the secretary of the science club, i need your help to pass these brochures in every class." she handed me a paper.

"oh, its about the upcoming green innovation competition?"
i take a look at the brochure.
the science club annually held this competition to teach the school about environmental technologies.

"ne, so i will not attend your class today because the science club advisors held a meeting with the principal. i'll leave a homework to your class. just ask jeongin if you have questions." she exclaimed and i nodded in understanding.

i excused myself from the teachers with clutching brochures on my arm.

class by class, from the 10th grade until 12th grade, i make the same announcements over and over. my lips are about to rip soon i guess.