seven

eunha

"wake up, you sleepyhead. we're in front of your school already."

when i heard jinyoung said that, i slowly open my eyes and yawned.

arghh, why am i here already? a few seconds ago i just went to slumber land. time flies so fast.

and i dont wanna go to school.

"oppa, can i go back home? im feeling ill..."
i lied to him as i arched my against the car seat.

"of course no. its only have been a week you went to school after 3 weeks off. do you think your mom will let you do that?"
jinyoung rolled his eyes as his fingers tapped on the car steering.

i sighed, i have to go even if i really dont want to.
i stretched my arms above the air before getting out of the car.

"next time, don't play the phone until midnight or you'll end up being like this again."
jinyoung playfully advices me before driving away from the school area.

"im not." i mumbled with my eyes half closed.

i lazily walked pass the school gate before an arm wraps around my shoulder.

i looked up expecting it to be shinbi or my other friends.
but how shocking,

its my class president?!

"good morning eunha!"
he joyfully greets me as my eyes grew wider with this sudden scene. my sleepiness immediately fades away.

"g-good m-morning, jeongin.." i replied with a weird smile. ive never been so close to a guy like this situation.

"did you sleep well last night?"
he asked and i scratched my head. my mind is not concentrating with myself.

"erm..not really." the fact that he got his arm around my shoulder makes me feel so uncomfortable.
i never dared to look into his eyes, my face is totally red right now.

he kept asking me various of questions that i only manage to nod or answer it with one word.

students around are looking towards us with a surprised look.
i really want him to let me go but i got no courage to say those words.

before we enter the hallway, he finally let go of me and i felt really relieved in the inside.
"see you in class." he waves at me, showing his teeth with his braces on. i only let out a tiny smile on my lips and bowed to him.

as he walked away, i hold my heart and slowly caressing it to calm the heartbeat acceleration.

"jung eunha! mwoyaaaaa~" gfriend walked to me with a smug face on.

"i dont freakin know.."i gasped while walking side by side with them. i held both of my shoulders that got goosebumps literally all over my body.

"i know you can't sleep last night!"
shinbi pointed to my restless face and laughed.

"oooohh, is this because of the love letter syndrome?" sowon joked and everyone bursted into laugh, except me who still have a poker face on.