five

hyunjin

after school, the nine of us decided to hangout at the dessert shop near our school.

we usually hangout together and thus, we are living together in chan's enormous mansion.

as we made it to the ice cream shop, all of us ordered our flavors. i picked the choco peppermint flavor, so did jeongin.

"tsk, copycat." i teased and he rolled his eyes."be grateful at least, my back hurts because of your mini 'photoshoot' session."
he highlight the word photoshoot and i burst into laugh. he's so adorable when he's annoyed.

"at the school garden?"
changbin asked. "eo." woojin replied while shoving his ice cream into his mouth.

"hyunjin really knows how to take a photo-"

"and bully the youngest."

jisung wants to finish his sentence but has been cut by jeongin. everyone was entertained by that.

we're now sitting in a round table, gathering and talk about stuffs.

"yah,yah. you guys know eunha?"
seungmin, who was busy with his phone earlier suddenly asked.

my heart skipped a beat as he said her name.

"jung eunha? class 12-2?"
felix replied with a question intonation. everyone starts to pay attention to it.

"eo, that one."
seungmin nods. i furrowed my brows. "what's with her?" i asked, eagerly hearing his next words.

"people are now talking about her crush."
seungmin chuckled while scrolling down his social media.

all of a sudden, i felt my goosebumps. i was surprised.

"mwo? how do you know?"
jeongin asked with a suspicious look.

"she just posted half an hour ago on instagram, and somehow her friends were spilling the milk on the comments sections."

as soon as seungmin said that, i immediately open my account and check her posts.

"and you know what's more surprising?"

"...her crush is detected to be from class 12-1."

my heartbeat pounds harder.

"and why is that?"
felix is also curious.

"well, if you read the comments on her recent post, yuju said that her face was so red earlier when she entered that class." seungmin continued abd i bit my lip, can't beat the curiosity growing inside.

"which means there's a big chance that her crush is from our group."
minho's eyes grew wider as he gasped.

"mwoya, why are you even talking about her? do you want to date her?"
changbin shake his head before drinking his mocha.

jisung hit his shoulders. "who wouldn't want to date her? i think she's the most beautiful girl tho she's not that famous."

i was shocked by jisung words. does he likes eunha?

"totally, if she asks me out, i would totally go on a date with her."
chan smiled, agreeing on jisung's statement.

i don't know, but i felt an arrow hit my heart. it hurts.

i gritted my teeth, feeling this furious, harder to breath.

"but she keeps on denying it. i guess she wants to keep that as a secret."
seungmin muttered before he turned his head to me, eyeing me seriously.

"what?" i lifted my chin.

"hm, i smell something fishy." he put his fingers on his chin, pretending to figure out something.

jeongin clapped his hands, probably got the same idea as seungmin.

both of them smiling like a creep.

"hyunjin," seungmin called my name.

"...you have a crush on eunha,dont you?"

i spit out the water i drank from my mouth right after.

"wh-what nonsense?"

i can feel my cheeks are burning.

"oh, you see that? his ears are freakin red!"
woojin pointed to my ears, as i touch them, its so hot.

all of them start to making noises while teasing me before the owner asked then to lower the volume.

"yah! its just a coincidence, okay? what makes you think like that?"
i deny their prediction over and over.

"well, both of you trying to keep a secret about your crushes! it definitely shows that you and eunha have crush towards each other!" seungmin keeps on his confident towards his fact, including those punk supporters.

"yah, lets just talk about this later. its getting late. we should go home." chan quickly changes the topic as he take a look at his watch. phew, lifesaver.

all of us clean our table and went home together. his home is not that far by taking the bus.

the conversation earlier paused for now, but i know it'll resume later on. these boys just cant bare to know about my secret.

recalling her reddened face earlier at the class, it was so cute.
the way she talks shows that she's a naive person.

a smile escaped from my lips. today my heart giggles so much.

i dont really care (well maybe a bit) if other boys determine to be eunha's crush, because one thing im really sure is,

...jung eunha has a crush on me.