Chapter One.

"Milly. Milly Beckany Handsome wake up! You have school soon!!"

      "Ughh." I rolled over and saw my mom dressed. "Oh sorry" I quickly got dressed, brushed my teeth, and ran downstairs. I opened the door and grabbed my skateboard.I skateboarded to school and walked to class. 

    "Milly you're late for class. Again."

  "Sorry Mrs. Richtofen I just stayed up late and I couldn't help it."

      "It ish fine deary" She said in a thick accent. "Also don't forget Daddy Daughter night is tommorow for our fundraiser. Bring a male parent or relative."

 That sucked for me. Only male alive in our family was Gramps. But he's in Oklahoma City. Look's like I won't be going to that. Although it sounded really fun to be honest. I felt a spitball touch my hair. I turn and it was Marley. She had emo brown hair and glasses. She was the tough kid at school. She laughed at me.

   "Hahaha loser you don't have a dad to take with you don't you. HAhahahaha your mom must've been raped! Haha rape baby loser!" She stuck her tongue at me.

     "At least my dad probably is a pussy nerd like your's." I snarled at her.

"Ha you wish. I bet your dad is some ugly hobo like you."

   "Ugh shut up Marley."

"Then you shut down. loser."

   I ignored her and continued listening to the teacher. 

Class was finally over. I walked out to my locker and saw my friend NayNay Russman. She was honest, brave, majestic, kind, and thoughtful. She was always truthful and loyal.

"Hey gurl.'' She did the hand thing that i really didn't understand.

    "Oh hey Nay."

"So gurl you goin to the Daddy daughter night with anyone. I mean gurl... I know its a hard time that you never met your daddy but gurl its ok. He's out there missing you somewhere gurl."

    "Aw thanks Nay. I hope he is. ANyways I can't they're is no males in my family besides my Grandpa that lived in Oklahoma sadly."

"Awh gurl. I'll stay with chu at yo house gurl. We can y'know hang out."

    "Okay cool."