Chapter Eight

It was my first day of my new school. Now it's my chance to start all over and begin a new life. No one would recongize me as dadless now.  Now all I gotta do is act like a popular girl and I will fit in quickly. Well.. At least I think. And everyone says be yourself  but being myself gets me no where you know.

    "Milly get your ass up its time for school."

"Sweet whats for breakfeast?" I asked

    "Nothing now get your ass to the bus stop."

"Oh um yeah ok."

    I walked to the bus stop with my backpack that I had since 4th grade. I sat and waited for the bus 3 kids that looked my age came on skateboards. On the left was a blonde kid with blue eyes, heavy bags on his forehead, freckles, kind of fat, and cute. The middle was a sexy italian kid with a lot of freckles and he was really tall. 

       "So we've got fresh meat huh Tony?" Said the girl.

"Yeah a newbie on the block." Nodded the blonde boy.

      "Okay noob welcome to Indiana. Now you might think okay Indiana isn't half bad I'm fine I heard they're many friendly faces. That's not how it works at Christi Junior High."

     "Oh um okay" I smiled. I guessed they were giving me a new welcome.

"Now I am Tony Deluca. This is Allie Arlington. And over here is Louis O'Leary. We are the mob of the school and we inherit our parents. And you are.."

    i paused.

"Dude tell him who you are." Said the blonde. I totally forgot his name already. 

   "Oh um I'm Milly" I smiled. "Milly Handsome."

        "Handsome?" Said Tony. "Billy Handsome."

    "Yes why???" 

   Everyone busted out laughing.