Chapter Six.

It's been 2 months. I couldn't wait to live with dad and his family. He would be picking me up soon and then we gotta drive to Nevada! This was exicting the best part is I might make new friends and be a cool kid. 

I saw a trashy car and there was my dad. "Get in.'' He honked the horn.

   I ran out with my bags. "Yay hey daddy!"

"Hi sweetie. This is your new mom Mia." She had pretty blue eyes, wavy blonde hair, light skin, and a anchor tattoo on her left breast. She was wearing a teal blue shirt with jeans and high heels.She was smoking a cigarette holding a baby. It looked small and it had weasel ears.

   "Hello." She said dropping her cigarette.

"Um hi" I smiled.

    She lit up a cigarette that was in Billy's mouth and took it out and smoked it herself.

This was a weird family. Smoking was normal and they have 3 kids.Weird. 

    We reached the house. It was clean, nice, and warm. Daddy and my new mom shared a teal blue room with a queen  sized bed with an anchor sheet and pillow. An ashtray and a tuxedo that looked quite like a mobster suit. A picture of Mia and Billy's wedding. Another with 3 people and dad. One looked like an Irish guy, one that was italian, and one that looked like a hobo.I shrugged. 

   "This your room you can share it with Brent."

"Okay.."