Chapter Seven.

Since I shared a room with a baby I couldn't get much sleep. Mia and dad were taking me to my step sisters Betsy and Maddie's school since they were around my age. 

   It was dinner time and we were all at a table. Something about Brent I noticed from the rest of the family is that he had weasel ears, he was short, and hairy. I guess that must be Mia's genes in him. I leaned over to Betsy and whispered in her ear. 

  "Is Brent your mom's baby? Or is he her neffue or something"

     "Yeah Brent's our little brother."

"Oh he doesn't look anything like billy."

    "Huh never noticed that. Mom is Brent's dad kid."

"Um yea why?!!" She replied to Betsy. 

    "Cause he looks like some guy I saw in dad's room it was a picture of him and 2 other guys."

Everyone gasped but me and got all quiet.

    "How could you say such a thing?!!" Said Mia looking innocent. "I would never cheat on Billy." She cried

I made a awkward look. "Sorry.. My mom said to always speak your opinion."

    "WELL YOUR STUPID OPINION IS WRONG!" Mia got up and ran to her room while dad chased after her.

   I wish mom was still with dad. Mia was a total meanie and she's just like Jesse Steiner! Ugh I miss my good friend Nay, Misty (She became a teen mom so she had to leave school), Reza Reznov (She never really talked to me but she was still a nice person), and Andrew. I mean I know Andrew was an ass to Marlton but still.