Chapter Three || Dinner and Introductions

"Wit beyond measure is a mans greatest treasure"

- Luna Lovegood

Chapter Three || Dinner and Introductions

"Sorry I'm late mum" Came the voice of a young man as he walked through the door of the kitchen.

Harry was cut off from his next question upon the sudden arrival. Lisette looked over and saw that this man also shared similar features to a majority of the people sitting around the table. He was tall, thin, and handsome with his long red hair in a ponytail. He had a fang earring dangling from his left ear and his clothes were nicely fitted and dark topped off with a pair of dragon hide boots.

"Oh Bill take a seat I'll get you some food, oh dear I wish you would let me cut that hair of yours" The red haired lady signed as she scurried off once more to get another plate.

"Why can you be the only chance I have at defeating Lord Voldemort?" Harry questioned bringing the attention back to the previous conversation.

Lisette drew her eyes away from the handsome man who was called Bill not realising she was staring and back at Harry. He was sitting there, eyes full of questioning and wariness. She didn't have to see into his mind to know what he was thinking. How could a girl like her, someone who didn't even look like she could hold herself together be of any help.

Once again the conversation was cut short and the lady came back with a plate of food and placed it in front of Bill.

"That's enough serious talk for now Harry, Lisette here has just arrived! I think it is time for introductions. Oh my I haven't even introduced myself! I'm Molly dear, Molly Wealsey" She then took it upon herself to introduce everyone around the table.

"This is my daughter Ginny" Molly said gesturing towards the young red haired girl sitting next to Lisette.

"This is my youngest son Ron, the twins Fred and George. This is Hermione and you know Harry, this is Sirius and my husband Arthur and this here is my oldest son Bill" All but three of the people introduced had flaming red locks.