Chapter Four || Breakfast and Plans

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends" 

-Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone  

Chapter Four || Breakfast and Plans 

The morning after arriving at number 12 Grimmauld place Lisette found herself once again seated in the kitchen with a plate of bacon, eggs and toast placed in front of her, all courtesy to Molly of course. It was quite early and the only other person up was Molly, but she was busy preparing breakfast for when everyone came down. That left Lisette sitting by herself as she quietly ate her meal. Though everything was great, Lisette wasn't able to eat much of it and was only able to clear less than half of her plate. This was because her body was not used to consuming large meals consistently and she usually went a day or two between meals. Not on purpose, but because she was usually trapped in her own mind, viewing the world through her visions that came on involuntarily.

It was why she was often in her seat in front of the window. She could sit there for hours without feeling uncomfortable. And often she would. One moment she could be sitting there looking out into the esoteric forest filled with amazing creatures and insects and then next she could be trapped in one of her visions. Some lasted mere seconds while some could go on for days.

"Good morning Lisette" Spoke Ginny as she came into the kitchen yawning.

"Good morning Ginny" Lisette greeted back as the younger witch sat across from her while resting her elbow against the table and leaning into the palm of her hand.

She looked tired but effortlessly beautiful with her long mane of red hair scattered around her shoulders. Dressed in a simple pair of blue jeans and a woollen light grey cardigan she looked comfortable but stylish at the same time.

"You are up quite early" Lisette said, noticing that the girl looked like she wished she could still be in bed at this moment.

"Yeah, mum is taking us to Diagon Alley to go shopping for school supplies. Are you going to come with us?" She asked just as Molly came up to the table giving Ginny her own plate of food.