Letter

"Annyeonghaseyo (Hello). I'm Oh Sehun." He said coldly while staring at...... me? He's weird.

"oMO!!! Is that the Oh Sehun you are talking about?"

"God he's so good-looking. Those rumours don't give him justice"

"What? What rumours are you talking about?"

"Don't you know? He's famous for being a playboy. He likes to play with girls feelings."

"I heard he is a total bastard in comes of relationship"

"Yeah I also heard that you will literally cry your heart out for he will hurt your feelings badly"

"But well, he's worth of affection though. I mean look at him. You can't help but fall to him. God he's so handsome!!! "

I heard the other girls talk about him. A playboy huh?? Gotta keep away from him.

Baekhyun P.O.V

There's a new student. And I see that Hera is looking at him nonstop.

But I think that there is something between this Oh Sehun guy and Hera cause he keep staring and smirking at Hera.

Back to Hera's P.O.V

"Ok Sehun you may now sit at......." Our teacher's eyes were wondering around the room. My classmates keep giving a eye sign to our teacher to let Sehun sit at their side or front especially girls but I don't give a fvcking damn. She keeps searching for an empty seat when she suddenly land her eyes on mine. I'm doomed.

"You can sit beside Hera. Hera please raise your hand please." I raised my hand hesitantly. That Sehun guy looked at my direction and smirked.

He walk towards me and sit beside me. Now I'm at the middle of Baekhyun and Sehun. (I'm such a lucky girl kekekeke *hair flips. wig falls* lol. Sorry, ok back to the story)

Now I'm trying to listen to our teacher when suddenly this guy next to me spoke.

"Do you all have boring teachers here??" I averted my gaze at him. "You said so" I said to him.

"What's your name??" He said. "Non of your business" I avert my attention back to the teacher. "Nice name."

Then the bell rings signals that it's already break. "Ok 'non of your business' can I talk to you?" He says. "No I'm busy" I said coldly while packing my things. At the same time confused as to why he would want to talk to me.

"I see busy for preparing to confess?" I am shocked at what he said. How could he??? Is it really that obvious that I like Baek?

Then Baekhyun came to me. "Hera kaja! (let's go) ." Baekie says. "Le-" This Sehun guy cut me off. "She's not going with you." "What??" I said looking at him.

Sehun look at me and wave the confession letter at my face. What the?? T-that's really the letter the I wrote. I recognize its design. I started to panick. "O-oh yeah I need to accompany him here at school. Next time is better." I said stuttering.

Then Sehun pulls me out of the classroom. We were walking at the hall and I can feel glares and stares at me as Sehun is holding my wrist. We went to that back garden of the school.

"What do you need?" I said. "I want you to be my girlfriend". He said blankly looking at my eyes. "Wh-what??!" I shout. I can't believe~ *Tempo starts playing*. This playboy is asking me to be his girlfriend?!.

Ok so guys it's been a long time since I updated and I see that there is no interested in my story but I hope that this story can have a lot of reader. And I'm deciding now if I will continue this story or just delete it. Please vote Btw 'till next time bye! 💖✨