Answer

"I want you to be my girlfriend" He said blankly looking at my eyes. "Wh-what?!" I shouted. "Are you deaf or you are just plain dumb?" He said.

After a few minutes of processing, I can finally speak. "Ok first of all wtf?? You just met me and now you suddenly ask me to be your girlfriend?". "And to top it all you know who I like as obviously you read my confession letter" I continued.

"You know, I dont really care if we just met. I just need someone to pretend as my girlfriend. In addition it will be just for about 6 months and after that we could cut it off" He states.

"Then find someone else. There's so many girls that's into you why pick me?" I explodes as to why he seems like he don't care about relationships at all. "That's the reason. They're into me and so much that I find it annoying" He backfires.

Wow this guy is full of himself huh. Well, won't fight with him at that. "I'm sure there's also someone who's not into you?". "Yeah there is" giving me a smile. "Who?" I suddenly light up thinking that at least he have some other option. "You" I swear I'm full of this man's sh*t.

"So what's your answer?". I grin at him "NO. It's obvious though with all the fight I put up to you". "Okay" He said. Wtf? That's all? Why bother fighting me to just agree with me. I guess he also have a this gentleman man side; respecting a girls decision.

"So what's your address?? I will pick you up tomorrow morning." He stares at me. What?? Okay I take back what I said. Gentleman my ass. He didn't even bother to listen at me. "I said no. Why are you even trying??" I said. "Well I'm not asking you to be my girlfriend. I'm ordering you." "B-but I-" He showed the letter to my face "Well?? Want me to let him know?? Your address please". I give up and told him my address.

"See you tomorrow then." He teasingly said. "Wait!! please don't let Baekhyun know"

"Why?? Think he cares for who you dates??"

"No it's just that maybe he will distance himself knowing that I am dating someone-"

"You know move on at him. As you said you just like him who knows if you will fall in love in me" He winked and left.

I swear this man will die anytime soon.

I am making my way to my next class when I suddenly saw Baekhyun happily talking with the girl earlier. He saw me. I smile at him while he waved and smile back at me.

I enter the classroom and sat at my assigned seat. While I was lost in my thoughts thinking about what happened with Sehun earlier, a hand suddenly pulled my hair. I angrily turned around and found Sehun laughing.

"What are you doing here??"

"Obviously it's my next class, that's why I'm here." Well that makes sense.

"Dont bother me" and I went back to my usual self.

"Wow didn't know he had some balls to hit on some pretty girl" He said referring to Baekhyun. Well that kinda hurts. But what can I do. Maybe that's much more better; at least he has someone that makes him happy.

"We brokenhearted eh??" Sehun laughed. I just glared at him.

Baekhyun's POV

Hera??? With the new guy?? And they seem to be happy; at least the new guy.

I'M BACK EVERYONE!!! I'm sorry for suddenly disappearing and abandoning this story. I thought no one would read my story. But guess what I'm back and would continue this story for the meantime. Hope everyone like this chapter.