12

jungkook pov.

i was out on a restaurant cause why not? i just like going out when i have free time. i'm trying to enjoy life bro. life ain't just being an idol. i was eating peacefully and people weren't bothering me at all. they just kept staring at me and i felt uncomfortable. i mean who wouldn't? being popular is so tiring.

right then, someone waved at me from a distance and i was like wtf. well, she came closer and it was iu. oh, damn. why? why me?

i don't like her or love her but i really like teasing y/n while talking about her. i wanna make her jealous but i don't think she likes it. iu is just an annoyance. she's cringy as fuck. but like, she has a crush on me and she verified it yesterday on a show. ugh.

"hey kook." she said and sat in front of me.

who she thinks she is? wtf, that doesn't even makes sense. did i said it to her to sit? no. girl, fuck off.

"oh, hey." i said without emotions and kinda coldly.

***

she ate dinner with me and we talked about boring stuff. i mean only she talked. she's so boring. right now we are getting out from the restaurant and she held my hand. wtf.

i was twitching uncomfortably and i let go of her grip on my hand.

"it was nice tonight." i said to just distract her from catching my hand.

it was actually ew.

"thanks for tonight kook." she smiled.

ew. she's uglier than i thought.

"oh, it was nothing. ur welcome." i forced a smile.

she came closer and smirked. such a slut. then, right before i could say something, she puts her lips on mine. oh fuck. she was forcing me to kiss her. well she did it. i kissed her back and i pushed her strongly.

"why tf did u do that?" i asked angrily.

"god, u kissed me back. that's all i wanted." she said while smirking.

that fucking ugly smirk. all i could think about was y/n. i wasn't even understanding myself. why i kissed her back? i'm such a dumbass. i like her, not iu.

i just left. i could feel that she was staring at me from behind. ugh, i hate her. she's such a bitch. i actually thought she was nicer.

i arrived at the dorm and all i could think was y/n. i'm completely in love with her. after thinking about her, i fell asleep.

edited.
there was such a big misunderstanding between y/n and jungkook. oof.