25

We were now eating ice creams and walking to my home.(hehe😏)

Jungkook wanted to stay at my house because I don't know why??

We were not speaking while we were walking to my house. It was awkward and I broke the silence.

"Jungkook...why did you want to come at my house??" I asked him and he looked at me.

"We can do things...you know??" He smirked.

"Pervert." I said and he chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*At the house*

"Jungkookieeee...can you give me for a second your phone??" I asked him and he made that 'why' face.

I wanted to take his phone because jimin told me he's texting a person all day and he keep smiling while texting. Do you know...? I'm jealous.

His phone was on the couch, and I, like the fastest person, grabbed his phone and did my way to my bedroom. I locked it and I think that jungkook was dumbfounded now.

Hehe... I'm short but I'm fast. I can imagine jungkook's face right now.

Like 'what the fuck??'

Or he would be like...

Hehe.

"Y/n!!! Give me my phone!! Now!" He yelled from outside but I didn't say anything.

I was searching on jungkook's phone and then......BOOM!!!!!!!!

I just find a name there and it reads 'my cutie'!!!!!!!!

Whatttttt the heckkkkkkk
Whatttttt the fuckkkkkkk
Whatttttt the helllllllllllllll

I was reading their conversation. They were just talking like normal person's. But why did he write it 'my cutie???!!!

"Y/N!!!! I SAID OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!!" He yelled and I flinch. I didn't hear never jungkook yelling.

Looks like he's mad... I'm in trouble.

I turn off his phone and make my way at the door. I open it and jungkook was there. Looking very very angry or I can say mad.

"Jungkook...I'm sorry...I-"

"Give me my phone..." He said and I was surprised.

Why is he's phone so important?? Look like he's hiding something...

Before I talk he grab his phone from my hands and made his way to the front door.

Wtf??

I followed him.

He was going to open the door and go outside but I shut the door.

"Jungkook....tell me who is that 'cutie???" I asked him and he just look at me.

"Why do you want to know it??" He answered and I was looking deadly into his eyes.

"Because I'm your girlfriend!!" I shouted.

"She's just a friend..." He said simply.

"Then why did you freak out like a crazy person when I took your phone?? I could say you were angry." I said and he clenched his jaw.

"Because you should't take my phone like this... I could give you my phone like a normal person.." He reply and I laugh with sarcasm.

"Look's like your phone is more important than me. I bet if anyone would take me like this, you would't yell or shout like you did when I took your phone." I said and I don't know, but I was hurt.

He was with IU and now with this 'cutie'. Yooo bitch...I'm his girlfriend.

"Y/n...sorry...she's just my friend. I call her cutie because it's her nickame." He said and he took my hand.

"Jungkook...are you sure?? I don't even know if you love me..." I said a bit sad.

Not a bit but I was sad.

"Y/n...I love you...with all my heart." He said and I nod.

"Okay..." But again I was hurt.

I don't know but I don't believe jungkook. If he's cheating on me??
Nooo...y/n...he couldn't do that.

"Y/n..I need to go now...Byeee." He hug me and then went outside.

Thanksss for readingggg.
Votee and comment. ❤❤