13

y/n's pov.

i am really pissed with jungkook. why did he kiss her back? what's the point he did that? it's not like he likes me but still.. he doesn't like iu too. he just teases me, right?

jungkook: hii y/n.

jungkook: hru? i miss you.

jungkook: will you come at my dorm tonight and meet the others?

jungkook: are you busy?

jungkook: y/n?

jungkook: smarty?

jungkook: shortie?

jungkook: ...

jungkook: still not replying?

Jungkook: y/n..?

it's been two weeks that i haven't responded to jungkook's texts. umm, i really want to tho. i'm being like a childish kid. it was just a kiss y/n. he can kiss everyone and whenever he wants. duh, i'm just being so sensitive and immature.

i do miss him. but i think that he has forgot about me. probably he thinks that i'm just a kid. a childish and immature one. oof y/n.

jungkook's pov.

i miss her so much.. she still doesn't reply to me.. i don't even know what happened with her. maybe her phone broke or she lost her phone. cause she texted me every day.. i'll go to her house. i need to. i'm very happy when she texts me.

did she forgot me this fast? i cannot be forgotten like this tho. i'm jungkook. she stans me. she likes me. she loves me. now she's acting like she never knew me. ugh.

y/n's pov

i was eating peacefully when the doorbell rang. i lazily got up and went to open it.

...

edited.
thanks for reading.