17

*Morning*

Jungkook POV

I wake up with a pair of hands around my waist and my hands were on her waist. When I say 'her' is about Y/n. She was hugging me tight and she is sooo freaking cute. I kiss the tip of her nose. I cuddle her more but then I remember that my members and I, have dance practice early in the morning. Ohhh whyy??!! I don't wanna go but I have too.

"Y/n...I need to go." I said but she just groaned.

I was trying to take her hands away, but no, she was holding my waist so tight.

"Yahh....Y/n, I really need to go now." I said and looked at her. Her eyes were open.

"But whyyyy!! Don't gooo." She whined like a baby.

Uwuuu. She let go of my waist and I stand up.

"Yah...Y/n, sorry for leaving this early but we have dance practice." I said and she nodded.

"Okayy...byee!! Don't forget to text me." She said and I was waiting for her to kiss me.

"What?? You can go now. Why are you waiting??" She said and I pointed at my lips.

"Ohh god.."

I was waiting for her to kiss my lips but she kiss my cheek. I pouted.

"Why not my lips??" I whined.

"Because I don't want." She said and I chuckled.

"But I want too." I peck her lips and fast went at the door and open it.

"Yahhhh!!" She yelled.

"Byee..." I said and shut the door.

Y/n POV

This boy...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It was 12:30 pm and jungkook hasn't text me. Maybe he is busy.

Just then, jungkook texted me. Yeyy...

Jungkook:Hiii.

Y/n:Hellooo.

Jungkook: Are you free today?

Y/n: Yes, why?

Jungkook: Can you come at our dorm and meet the members?

Y/n: Okay... but now??

Jungkook: Maybe at... 3:00 pm??

Y/n: Okayy, I will comee.

Jungkook: Yeyy... I can't wait to tell my hyungs that I have a girlfriend!!♡

Y/n: Didn't you tell them already??

Jungkook: Uhm....no.

Y/n: Ohh okayy..

Jungkook: What are you doing now??

Y/n: Isn't that obvious?? I'm texting youuu.

Jungkook: