004

Most of this is just the original writing. God I suck at writing but its fun.

-Anne-

"Why isnt that in your medical records?" Richard asked.

Cyrus shrugged.

"We'll take you to the doctor soon, honey," I say. "Maybe check you for other allergies."

Cyrus nodded and looked over at Buffy.
"Don't you have a game on Friday?"

"Yeah, we're up against Forge and they're undefeated. Tj and I are the only two members who aren't panicking about it." Buffy answered. "Are you coming?"

Cyrus nodded as he cleared his throat. "Sure."

"Maybe I can introduce you to some of the members of the team." Buffy responded with a smile.

A small feeling of hope came over me before Cyrus started talking.
"Fuck no."

"Cy." Richard responded immediately.

"Sorry," Cyrus responded. "Hell no."

Richard closed his eyes with clear irritation as he let it pass.
I always tell him that he has to be patient with Cyrus. Richard and I were both raised a little old fashioned. He has no patience for disrespect.

"I think you'd get along with some of them. Please, Cy." Buffy begged desperately.

"Which ones?" Cyrus asked.
Maybe he's willing to? I hoped

"Tj Kippen,-"

"I don't like Tj Kippen." Cyrus responded as he shook his head slightly.

"Why not?" Andi asked before taking a drink of her water.

Cyrus shrugged as he looked at Andi. "He just seems like a douche."

I grabbed Richard's hand under the table as a signal to not say anything.

"So? You're a dou-" Buffy silenced herself once she remembered our presence. "-ude" she corrected. "And you might like Tj."

"Smooth." Cyrus responded as a light grin appeared on his face.

Aw

"Tj is really funny. He might actually be able to make you laugh." Andi added. "I don't think I've ever heard you laugh. Laugh." Andi demanded curiously.

"Ha. Ha." Cyrus responded blankly, causing Andi to smile as she shook her head.
"He also has a way with words but I don't think he realizes it." Andi added.

"Of course you realize it, Andi." Buffy responded teasingly.

"There's nothing wrong with having a crush." I added defensively, causing the girls to smile a bit.

"I don't have a crush, I'm just . . . analytical." Andi shrugged.

"And what do you mean 'a way with words'?" Cyrus asked, confused.