A dinner

My mother was excited to hangout with her friends and old school mates (as well as my future mother in law, Grace Astor) at the White House Dinner. I was invited due to my position as an ambassador's daughter as well as someone who the president was trying to seduce me.  I wore a simple black Givenchy dress with little make up.  She put her hair up in a ponytail which was messy with  minimalistic make up. 

My brother, Joseph, and his wife, Theodora, were matching.  The party was a formal affair where you have to bring an invitation. We all arrived. The press took a picture of me in my black heels, black Givenchy dress, and little make up. I saw my mother talking with the first couple. 

After the dinner, I was escorted to a small room a little ways away. The room was darkly lit.  I felt him before I saw him.

"Mr. Kennedy?" 

"Cressie," He said softly. 

This was the first time that I realized I enjoyed danger. The idea that anyone could possibly stumble across this room. I also realized that he wanted me to fall apart.  I am going to warn you know: do not read on if you are young.

My dress was so little but appropriate that he had an advantage. He looked at me the question for consent. I nodded. He got to his knees, slipped my tights off, pulled my body closer to him, and then put his finger into my mound. As he began, he watched me. 

He watched me come undone.

He watched me realize that I enjoyed the danger that came with being a mistress of his.

He watched me as I watched him. 

I watched his eyes remain glued to me while keeping up the pace.  I kept my mouth shut as footsteps passed us. I cannot tell you how long this was happening but I will tell you something. 

This was our first digital experience. This was also a test to see if I was interested.  And I passed with flying colors, he told me, he especially enjoyed the fact that I allowed him to do it in a semi-public place. That would become a common theme.