The next day

Confirming that I was interested last night when he.. you know.. meant that this morning was going to be the first one where I was actively aware that he might cross that line. God, I felt terrible for Jacqueline Kennedy who handled a lot more than  I would want.  

I wore a lavender pants and a flower, flowy top, light red lips and my hair was loose, with white shoes.  I took my small bag when I went to the white house.  I drove there in my blue convertible.  I enjoyed the convertible. I arrived to the infamous home to see a boquet of flowers and an antsy man that I would not recognize.  I ended up with a lot of flowers. 

The man was wearing a black suit with white shirt and black tie. His hair was slicked back and his smile, hmmm, not quite there.  I ignored the flowers. I was just settling down when I got a phone call.

"Hello, this is Miss. Cressida Waterhouse."

"Cressie, this is Jack. I was wondering if you could come to my office." 

"Yes." 

I wanted to ask desperately if it was going to be for work or... I do not know.  I know simply not done.  I got up and walked into the west wing.  I went to the sectary who immediately went wave me off.  I walked in. 

"Come closer." Jack said authoritively. 

I came.

He  sat me on his lap and said "So.. I am going to ask you. Do you want to be my mistress."  

"Interesting position to have me answer. Yes. " 

He did not talk but slipped his hand between my legs which were tempered by my pants. He made circles on my skin and added "I do not have long but I want you to come tomorrow, the private entrance. The one that you went when you came to eat. Stay with me during the weekend." 

I was listening to him but feeling his finger come dangerously closer to my core.

"I will try." 

He did not try anything.

------------------------------------Saturday-------------------------------------------------

I told no one that I was going with Jack.  I made small backpack full of clothes.  I got in my car and drove home before any one came.  I was pleasantly aware of  the secret service and the chef but no one else. 

I know that I am being reckless, trust me, I understand that. But I am from a well off family with strict morality and I wanted a sense of fun. Being reckless with an older, married, well off Irish Catholic, Bostonian, and President was something that I enjoyed.  I was escorted into a bedroom and saw the president. He was sitting on the bed with papers surrounding him. He was reading and not paying attention to me. I found out later that it was a game.

I waited 20 mins before I decided to undress. I don't know why but I decided that I should be naked. I undressed loudly enough to hear it. I saw him smirk but he is still reading his damn papers. 

"Why am I here?" 

He finally looks up and cocks an eyebrow up. 

"You are impatient."

"No," I stopped and remembered the imbalance of this. I was naked, he had only looked up once and still fully clothed.

"Yes,  I am." 

He got up and walked towards the door. He dragged me to the door and kissed me.  I could feel his excitement through his pants.  

"Do you..." He asked watching me.

"Yes." That is something I noted, the first couple of times we were together, he asked. Things escalated quicker than I thought possible. Jack ended up leaning over me and kissing me on every part of my body. He pushed me gently on the bed and kissed my legs to my core than kissed my core. 

"ohh.." was the only sounds that I could make.. After I came, it was not a very long time in between that and eating, the weekend passed by.