Chapter 1: The Meet

Y/N P.O.V

      I was babysitting my little brother and sister who are twins for the summer while my parents left for a summer vacation at the Bahamas. I said that I would take good care of them because in my opinion, I'm a good older sister. As an 21 year old and dealing with two 11 year old siblings, is hard. It was roughly 10:00 am ,I wake up and to the sound  arguing between the twins. I walked down stairs leaning on the rail. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO FIGHTING ABOUT THIS TIME?!" I yell looking at them with sleepy eyes. My younger sister Silvia replied, "Well JJ was jumping on me and was yelling in my ear." "No Silvia  was kicking and hitting me." JJ replied.

       "Well now that I'm up because of you two I will be going back to sleep." I say walking up the stairs. Silvia followed me up the stairs and then JJ followed behind her. We all went into my rooms and fell asleep.

Time skip.

     I finally woke up at 12:00 pm. "Ugh." I thought to myself while I was getting out of bed. I got up and took a shower, did makeup & hair then made breakfast for me and the twins. The twins came down about 20 minutes later. They sat down and looked at me with they're sleepy eyes. We all ate pancakes that I cooked and Silvia grabbed our plates and went into the kitchen to wash them. 

         While Silvia was doing the dishes, I made JJ go up stairs and get ready for the day. Then after Silvia was done with the dishes, I made her do the same. About 20 minutes later she came down and said with her puppy dog eyes, "Hey Sissy." "Yes Silvie?" I say looking up from my phone a bit. "Can you do my makeup and hair for the day?" She asks sweetly. "Fine." I say putting my phone down. I walked up the and stairs went to go do her makeup and hair.  

        After I was done with doing Silvia's makeup and hair, I put my shoes on and said to the twins, "Put your shoes on and lets go to the mall." then grabbed my car keys, phone, the twins and we left to go to the mall.

 Colby's P.O.V

       While me and Brennen were at the mall shopping and having fun, I wanted to go to the Apple store so I could get a new case for my IPhone 6s plus. Me and Brennen started walking to Apple. After I got my  fresh new case, Brennen wanted to go to the pet store to see the cute fluffy dogs. While we were walking, my eyes glanced on a beautiful woman with two kids, petting a dog, in one of the play pens. Brennen pulled me into the play pin next to the beautiful woman with a dog and we started to play with the dog. I couldn't help but stare at the gorgeous woman most of the time in there. 

       Suddenly, I heard the little girl ask the woman, "Sissy when is mom and dad getting back?" Which she replies, "I don't know sorry. But, why do you ask?"  "Well mom and dad said when they get back, We could get a dog. I really like this dog. Can we get it?" "Yeah!" replies the boy. The both beg her to get the dog for about a minute until she said yes. They left with the puppy in they're arms as the woman payed for the pup. The boy hugged the dog. Then, little girl hugged the woman.

     After they paid, they walked out. Me and Brennen walked out a few minutes after the woman. I couldn't stop thinking about the girl because she was just so beautiful. We went to a few more stores. After, we went to our cars and put the stuff we bought in the back seat. We went back inside and went to the food court section of the mall and ate. I had a good time there.

Brennen's P.O.V   

        I saw Colby looking at a girl with two kids so being his wing man I grabbed him and went to the room next to them. We played with a lot  dogs. I heard them talking but I couldn't tell what they were saying. Colby saw them leave so not to be weird a few minutes later we left. We saw them leave but I really didn't care. We went to some more stores. Then we went to are cars to put the bags in them. We went back in and went to the food court.