Chapter 7: The Party That Went Wrong

~8 Moths Later~

Y/N P.O.V

      I wake up to the sound of yelling. I look up to see Colby still sleeping. I slip out of his arms trying not to wake him up. I grab my phone and walk down stairs. I walk to the TV room and sit down on one of the bean bags. "Hey Y/N." Corey says looking at the TV. "Hey cor." I say looking at my phone.

~30 Minutes Later~

   Colby comes down and sits next to me. I look up at him and smile. He smiles back and puts his arm around me. I look back at my phone. Colby pulls out his phone from his pocket and starts to play on it.

~20 Minutes Later~

I thought that I would go get into the pool. "I'm going to go swimming if you want to come." I say getting up and walking away. I put on my swim suit and walk back down stairs. I look in the kitchen to see Colby on the kitchen counter smiling at his phone. I walk up to him and look at him still smiling at his phone. I take his phone from his hands and look to see what he was smiling about. He was looking a my Instagram pitches. I gave him back his phone and stated to walk away when I feel someone grab my waist. I turn to see Colby smiling and looking down at me. "Yes?" I ask looking up at him. "I just wanted to see your beautiful face." He says hugging me. I hug back. After about a minute. We let go and I walked away.

~2 hours Later~ Colby's P.O.V    

         It has been a while and Y/N hasn't came in. I walk out to see her floating on a floaty. She was on her phone. "HEY YOU READY TO COME IN?!" I yell but ask scaring her a little. "NO I'M AWAY FROM YOU CRAZY PEOPLE!" She yells back still looking at her phone.  "OKAY BUT COME IN SOON WE HAVE A PARTY TO GO TO." I yell walking inside. I start to get ready for a party that Brennen invited the while house too. I walk back down stairs to see Y/N coming in the back door. I walk behind her and grab her waist. She spins around to face me. She puts her head on my chest and started to cry. "Baby what's wrong?" I ask hugging her. "My mom was in a car accident and she died Cody just called me." She says crying harder. Katt, devyn, Corey, Sam, Jake, Aaron, and Torey. "What's wrong?" They all ask. "My mom was in a car accident and she died Cody just called me." She says hiding behind her hands as I hold her. "I'm so sorry for your lost." They all say hugging her.

~ An hour and a half latter~ Y/N's P.O.V

        I stopped crying on Colby. "I'm going to go get ready for the party." I says kissing Colby's cheek.

                         My Hair