Chapter 6: Colby's ex

Y/N P.O.V

       I wake up to my head pounding. I look at my thighs to see Cody and Reed not there. I get up and run to Brennnen's bathroom. I throw up. I walk out to see Brennen. "You okay?" He ask. I shook my head and holding it. "Here take this." He says walking into the bathroom. He gives me some pills. I walk to the kitchen and grab a glass of water. I take the pills. When I feel something small jump on my leg. I look down at Brennen's dog Kobe. I bend down and pet him. "You felling okay baby sis?" Cody ask bending down to me. I nodded my head. "Yea I'm fine." I say as I smile at him. He smiles back. 

      I hear a knock at the door. I open it to see Colby. I jump into his arms. "BABY!" I scream. "Yea?" He ask still sleepy. I start to laugh. "You didn't have to come get me this early." I say wrapping my legs around his waist. "Brennen text me saying you didn't feel good." He says holding my ass. "I'm fine. My head was just hurting because of last night." I say putting my head on his shoulder. "Okay well you ready to go home?" He asks. "Ye--"I was cut off but a girl. "COLBY YOU LEFT ME FOR THIS HOE?!" I jump out of Colby'd arms. Brennen runs and grabs me. "BRENNEN LET ME GO I'M GOING TO KILL A LITTLE GIRL!" I yell trying to get out of his grip.

     Cody and Reed came up to me. They stood in front of me. "THE FUCK YOU SAY ABOUT ARE LITTLE SISTER?!" They yells crossing their arms. "YOUR THOT OF A SISTER STOLE MY MAN!" She yelled. "Let her go." Cody and Reed say looking at Brennen. He lets go I run and tackle the girl. "YOU CALLED HER A THOT SHES GOING TO KILL YOU!" Brennen, Reed, Cody, and Colby all yell. I started to punch her when I feel arms grab me. I look up to see some man holding me. "BITCH GET OFF MY GIRLFRIEND!" He yells at me. Colby was being held back by Brennen, Reed and Cody. 

     I flip kicking him in the face. "BITCH YOUR BITCHY LITTLE GIRLFRIEND CALLED ME A THOT BECAUSE I'M WITH COLBY!" I yell running back at her. She tries to run. I grab her hair and throw her to the ground. The man come up running about to punch me. I turn the girl and me over making her on top of me. He punches her. I jump up and kick him in his shot. He falls to the ground. I kick him in the stomach then his face again. "BITCH DON'T TRY ME!" I yell walking to Colby. I grab his face and kiss him. He kisses back. I let go and smile. He smiles back hugging me. I hug back and let go. "let's go home." I say leaning on Colby's arm. We get home and go to his room. "Wanna watch a movie?" He ask as I close the door. I smile and nod my head. We clime into his bed. We cuddle and put on a horror movie. Half way though the movie I fall asleep on Colby's Chest.

Sorry it was short. I will start working on chapter seven tomorrow. Hope you guys like this chapter! Love ya! See you in the next chapter.