Chapter 3: Pool Party

Colby's P.O.V

           We got to The Trap House. "Hey baby. Can I ask you a question?" I ask looking down at my lap. "Yea go ahead I'm all ears!" She says smiling. She puts her head in my lap. "Man I want to kiss her so fucking bad" I thought in my head. I looked at her. She was still smiling. "So why did you do that to yourself? I was so fucking scared that I would have lost you." I said about to cry. She kisses me. I kiss back. She pulls away. "I'm sorry but I didn't want to go throw what I did." She says looking down. I saw tears running down her face. I grabbed her face and kissed her. She kisses back. We stayed like that for a few minutes. I pull away. "I love you so fucking much. You are the love of my life you are my world. Your the one who keeps me moving." I say looking at her beautiful eyes. "I love you more" She say getting out of the car. She runs into the house. "Bye bye" She says laughing. I run to the door.

     "God damn it she locked it." I said. I took out my phone. I face timed Sam. "Hello?" Sam says with she shirt off. "Y/N locked me out. So stop fucking Katt and let me in." I said. He looked at me. "Well how are we supposed to have fun. But no I took a nap so I have no shirt on bitch." He says getting out of his bed. "Well just let me in please." I said looking at my keys. "I'm coming so bye for now." He says hanging up on me.

Sam's P.O.V

        After I hung up on Colby I walked down stairs. I see Y/N in  fort of the door. "Hey Colby just told me to let him in." I say looking at her. She turns on her heels to look at me. "Yea I kind of guessed." She says looking at me. "Well I'm going to his room. See ya." She says running past me. I walk over to the door. I open it to see Colby on his phone. He looks up. "Thanks man" Colby says looking up from his phone. "No problem. By the way shes in your room waiting for you." I say walking back to my room. I get back to my room and start editing.

Y/N's P.O.V

         I hear footsteps coming up from the stairs. They stopped at Sam room. I heard a other pare of footsteps. I started to play on my phone. I heard the footsteps stop in front of the door. The door opens. "Haha that was very funny." Colby says rolling his eyes. I start to laugh. " You know what?!" He says looking me. "What?" I ask looking at him. " Wheres  your wallet?" I look at him. "In my back pocket. Why?" I asked looking at him confused. "Well put it on the table and put your phone there too." He says grinning. I put them on the table next to his bed. "Okay here we go." He says piking me up. "Colby what the fuck are you doing?!" I say trying to get out of his grip. He walks down stairs. 

        He walked to the back yard. He went to the pool. "COLBY I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU DO WHAT I THINK YOUR ABOUT TO DO?!" I say holding Colby's neck tight. "Well you shouldn't have lock me out of the house."Colby says looking at the pool. I was still holding his neck tight. "COLBY I WOULDN'T DO WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!" I say grabbing his neck harder. "Let me go so I can do this." Colby says trying to though me in. "NEVER!" I say grabbing his neck harder. "Fine then." He says putting me around his wast. I grab his neck and put my face in his shoulder. 

      I look up and see Colby putting his stuff out of his pocks and hoodie. After he put his stuff down he puts me back into his arms. "COLBY NO I HAVE MAKEUP ON AND I DID MY HAIR FINELY!" I yell kicking to get out of his grip. I kiss him. He kisses back. "Baby please no." I say braking the kiss. "Nope." He says falling into the pool. "COLBY I FUCKING HATE YOU WITH ALL MY LIFE!" I say getting out of the pool. I walk inside. I walk up stairs. I grab some close. I grab my makeup and hair stuff. I walk to the bathroom. 

       I get into my new outfit.