Chapter 4: Getting The Nails off

Y/N P.O.V

        We got to Target. I got out of my car. I lock my car. I grab Colby's hand. "Okay lets go inside grab the nail stuff and get the hell out of there." Colby says stopping me in my tracks. "Fine." I say pulling on him a little. We get into the store. I look at Starbucks then looked up at Colby. He sighted. "Fine." He says looking down. I walk up and get my coffee. I walk back to Colby trying to play on his phone. I start to laugh. He looks up at me. "What are laughing at. You have nails on too." He says getting up. "Yea but I know how to use then." I say grabbing my phone out of my back pocket. I start to play on it. He grabs my phone. "Okay I get it." He says giving back my phone. I get the nail stuff. I pay and walk out the door. 

       I got back into my car. I drove back to the house. "Okay now I have to do a video and I want to show how good you did." Colby says grabbing my leg. "Okay fine whatever." I say blushing. We walk up to his room. "WHAT'S UP GUYS COLBY BROCK BACK WITH ANOTHER VIDEO!" He yells potting his arms out. "I am with my beautiful, loving, amazing girlfriend." He say hugging me from the side. "I know you are like Colby why do you have nails on." He says and stops hugging me. "Well I throw me and Y/N in the pool and Sam didn't like it so he made her buy fake nails. She pained then and glued them on me wall I was sleeping. So we went to Target and got what we need to get these off." He say looking at them.

      I start to laugh. "But I just want ed to show you guys how good she did them." He says getting up and showing the camera. "But thank you babe for the most beautiful nails and thank you for being my wonderful girlfriend." He says sitting back down next to me. "Okay can you explain how to do this?" Colby asks looking at me. "Yes but I will be right back." I say getting up and walking down stairs. I grab two glass cups. I walk back up stairs. "I'm back. You need two cups I grabbed glass just because you can see through them." I say showing the glasses. "You also need acid or nail polish remover." I say grabbing the acid. "Now you need to pore in about half a glass. Then you put your hands in them for 15 minutes." I say poring the acid in the glass cups. "Now we wait 15 minutes and check on them." I say putting Colby's hands in the cups. I got up and turned the camera.

                                                          ***Time Skip 15 Minutes later***

         I got up and turned the camera back on. "Okay now that it has been 15 minutes. We have to take my cuticle stick and start pushing it down. If you need to dip your stick in the acid and your nails in." I say starting to do Colby's nails.

                                                                   ***10 minutes later***

       "So I have been working on Colby's nails for about 10 minutes now and he needs to put them back in for 15 more minutes." I say smiling at Colby. "Guys it fucking snicks in here." Colby say looking a the camera. I walk over to the window behind the camera and open it. "Okay you put your hands back in there while I go grab water." I say walking out of the room. I walk down stairs. I grab two more glasses and three waters. I go back up. "Okay I'm back." I say siting next to Colby.

                                                                       ***5 minutes later***

      "Okay so I am going to do the same thing I did earlier. So we will be back." I say turning off the camera. I get done with Colby's nails. "So now I have two more glasses and water. I am going to up Colby's hands in the water so all the nail will come off. Then I'm going to do the same thing I did earlier and then we will be done." I say filling up the glasses with water. after about 5 minutes of me going through insta with Colby I do his nails. "Okay we are done go wash your hands and you can have your hands back." I say patting Colby's leg. "And make sure you use hot water and lots of soap." "Okay I will." He says walking out of the room. I grab the glasses and walk down stairs. I clean the glasses really good and walk back upstairs. "Okay do we have to do anything after that?" Colby says looking at the camera. "Yes. You have to ether wash the glasses/cups very well or throw them away." I say looking at the camera.

      We do the rest of the video. Colby looks at me. "I have to tell you something." He says looking down. "What is it?" I ask looking down and grabbing his leg. "I am going on tour soon." He says still looking down. "Oh really I do too." I say looking at him. He smiles at me. I smile back. I grab my phone. I try to walk away but get stop by Colby grabbing my waist. He pulls me into a hug. "I love you Y/N." He says putting his head on top of mine. "I love you too." I smile into his chest. He pulls away. I give him a kiss on the check and walk down stairs.