2.

November 5th, 2038 ; 11: 12 P.M

Y/N pov

I kept running till I bumped to someone. I fell on my butt. I look up seeing an android. I sat there frozen.

"Are you ok?" The little girl asked me. I nod. She walks up to me. I shut my eye's close from fear. This is it. I feel my hand being pulled. I open my eye's seeing the little girl trying to pull me up. I stand up. "I'm Alice and this is Kara." I look at the female android. She brown hair and brown eye's. "Did you run away from home to?" She asked me. I nodded. "Can he stay with us Kara? please?"

"Alice it isn't-"

"Please?" She begged.

"OK."

"What's your name?" She asked me.

"I'm (Y/n). I'm a JK400 android. Thank you for letting me stay with you." I look at her seeing she was shivering bad. I take off my android jacket and give it to her. She looks at me confused. "It's to keep you warm. Sorry It has a hole on the sleeve. I was ummm wasn't at a very good home." She nods. "What are you doing out here in the cold?"

"We need to find a warm place for Alice. I can tell you when we find one." I nod. I look around seeing the options. There was a motel at the end of the street, a wash place, and an abandon house. "I needed to change to get out this uniform, but Alice doesn't want us to steal. The Motel doesn't allow androids and it's $40 to spend the night."

"Have you tried out this abandon house?"

"No. Were trying to get in. That's when we bumped into you."

"Sorry, come on Alice. Let's try to get you inside," I said as we walked around to find a way to get in. I see the gate door. "Kara there's a door. I'll go through first to make sure it's ok." Kara nods. I push the gate open to squeeze through. I walk around a bit seeing it was fine. "OK it's good." I pull the gate door as much as I can so Alice and Kara can squeeze through. As they made it in I close it back shut. We start to walk around. I walk to the car. "Looks abandoned." I turn seeing Alice there. "How about you go with Kara. I don't want any glass on you." She nods walking to Kara. I brought my elbow up and hit the glass. I did it two more times before it finally breaks. I reach in to open the back seat. I pulled my arm out and checked it. It was dry. It was dirty though and I don't think Alice would want to sleep in there. I close the car door. Where else? I walk to the gate that lead to the house. Kara walk next to me. "Maybe we can climb over? I can catch Alice, but maybe it'll be to dangerous. Maybe we can-"

"I found wire cutters," she says pulling them out to show me.

"Or we could use that." I bend down as she hands the cutters. I cut around then go through but it scratches me. Fuck! I slip. I look at my shoulder. Fuck Its bleeding again. 

"Are you ok (Y/n)?" I nod at her.

"I'm fine Alice. Just a cut..... Again. Come on." I pull the gate up for her to go through. I help her up then I hold it up again for Kara to go through. 

"Thanks. Come on." I nod. I decide to pick up Alice. She wasn't that heavy really. She places her head down on my shoulder. I follow Kara around the house. She looks at me often to see if Alice is ok. We see a boarded window. Kara tries to pull them off but didn't work. I put Alice down to try to pull the boards off as well. I shake my head at Kara. She goes to the end where there's a door. I watch her as she tries to open it. She looks at me shaking her head. We have to find another way.

"Alice? Alice?!" I turn to see Alice wasn't beside me no more.

"Alice where are you?" I say out loud. I start to panic. I walk back around and stay stunned.