5.

November 7th, 2038 ; 9:24 A.M

I helped Josh fix up an android who's heart was damaged. We were able to save her. "We can't stay silent anymore," I hear Markus say as he walks up to us. "It's time humans heard what we have to say."

"You know they'll never listen to us..." Simon says standing up.

"And revealing ourselves will put us in danger," Josh says as he gets up as well.

"If we want freedom, we need to have the courage to ask for it. That's the only way."

"What do you wanna do?" North and I ask the same time.

-

November 8th, 2038 ; 1:30 P.M

"Channel 16 broadcast from the Stratford Tower. The control room is on the very top floor. That's where we need to go. We'll plan the operation to the smallest detail. We can't leave anything to chance." I was waiting with North at the fire escape for Markus to come. We were at our positions. I was wearing the uniform like the humans so It won't be so suspicious if they have questions why Markus and North were there.

"Shit. We need to access the server room... We have to get rid of those"

"Well hello there cutie," I turned.

"Me?" He nods licking his lips. That's gross. I walk over and they started talking to me. Just great. The guy walks close to me and puts a finger under my chin.

"So, You single?"

"Y-yea I am. But I'm not interested," Fuck I stuttered! He comes close to me.

"We can change that~" he whispers in my ear. Then I hear noise behind me. "Hey, what's going on here?" The guy said before walking to the noise. "Shit, what's wrong with this thing?" North walks pass me to slide the card key to get into the room. I feel a hand in mine pulling me into the room. I see Markus in front of me.

"Alright, you get the platform. I'll take care of the window."

"Everything you need is in the bag. Check the door first to make sure no one else gets in." I nod. I was about to lock the door till I was pulled away. Markus was still holding my hand and he was walking to get the bag.

"Ummm Markus?"

"Yes, (Y/n)?"

"I need to lock the door? Your ummm still holding my hand."

"O sorry about that," he said letting go of my hand. I walk back to the door placing my hand on it. It turns robotic then turns back. I turn back to them seeing part of the window already gone and the lift was there. Markus hops out to it. North jumps out next then I jump out. We strap ourselves before climbing up.

"Ladies first," North said going to the side attaching the rope to her before climbing up. Markus does the same following her then I did it. We kept going up till we made it to were there was construction. Markus cut a hole and jumped in. North went in then I did. We got up and unstrapped the suits.

"You okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" North said.

"Come on, let's get the others." I walk to the elevator and press the button. We waited and it finally opened. Simon and Josh jumps off the elevator. Simon pulls out the lock popper and hands it to Markus.

"Let's do this," Markus say's as he walks to the door and places the circle popper on the lock. He activates it and takes a couple steps back. The door pops open. We follow Markus in. We followed Markus all the way till e went into the hall. We see two guards ahead.