4.

November 6th, 2038 ; 2:06 P.M

(Y/N) pov. 

I finally stopped at a building. I need a break. I climb to the very top taking in the view. I look across seeing a big ship. I felt a surge come through me. What was that. "Find Jericho. A place where we can be free." I saw images to the location. It showed a ship of what it looked like. Wait. I look up at the ship and saw the words Jericho. Must be a secret place. For us.... I climbed down and started to walk to it. It took me a while but I finally made it to the center. I see androids around. 

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Josh. That's Simon and North. Welcome to Jericho." I look to the side seeing some injured and others working. I feel bad for them. Josh walks to me. I blush. What is wrong with me?

"Are you ok? Are you working properly? Some get damaged or injured trying to make it here."

"To be honest I'm not. I was injured before running away. And Jericho doesn't look much. It seems like you all are hiding away to stay alive. Seems like freedom to y'all but I guess it's better than nothing it means they're not hurting us." He gives a small smile.

"You say you injured your arm right? I'll take you to Lucy. She should be able to help you." I nod. He walks as I follow. He walks to a covered area. He stops and lets me walk in. I see a women. An android women. She had wires out of her head. I walk to her.

"Hi? Umm your Lucy, right? Sorry umm. "

"Sit down," she says. I walk and sit down. "Take off your jacket." I slip it off and take off my shirt. I lift my arm to see. "I'll stop the bleeding." She goes to the fire and pulls out a metal stick. She brings it to my arm. It was like a stitch to it. She places it back to the fire and come back with a full bottle of blue stuff. "Drink this." I nod and drink half of it. She looks at me. 

"I'm sure someone needs it more then I do. I don't want to waste it." I hand it back to her. She goes and places it back where she had it. I was about to get up till she had her hand out to me. "Give me your hand." I give her my hand. She closes her hands and takes a deep breath. She opens them.

"Very strange. You were going to have it all but one changed that fate. But it also opened a new fate. You had hell and it stayed with you. You have another like you but had a path." Conner? "You were more but they chose him. Two different lives meant to stay together but didn't. A part of light and shadow. Which will prevail? The choice you make empowers one who shapes our destiny." She lets go of my hand. I start to walk away. I look around seeing what's here. Androids were falling apart. My heart drop when I saw a little boy laying down lifeless. I want to help them but how? I look up seeing a spot. I can dangle from. I climb up and sit. I replay what Lucy said. 

"Very strange. You were going to have it all but one changed that fate. But it also opened a new fate. You had hell and it stayed with you. You have another like you but had the path. You were more but they chose him. Two different lives meant to stay together but didn't. A part of light and shadow. Which will prevail? The choice you make empowers one who shapes our destiny." 

New fate? Destiny? Change our destiny? Two lives? What does it mean... Conner. Why did you have you be the opposite side I'm on. I agree we should be free. I guess the term brothers is something I'm stuck with. I don't know why though. I know millions of android were built at the same time but they don't consider themselves brothers or sister so why am I thinking this? Conner..... I'm not even sure you know me. I hope you do. I didn't realize hours passed till I heard noise. It echoed through the ship. Sounded like doors closing? I see a light flash up. What? I look down seeing an android having a flashlight.