8.

(Y/n) Pov.

"This is suicide. We'll all be killed! Please, Markus... It's not too late to change your mind." We were in a store, about to execute Markus plan. I didn't want to but the humans need to hear our message.

"You don't understand... We're finally gonna show them who we really are. This place will go down in history!" Josh said.

"We'll be killed on the spot!"

"That's a risk I'm prepared to take if it means freedom for our people..." I guess he's has that thought in his head when North said he may not deserve freedom.

"Markus... please don't' do this," North begs. I just stood there next to Simon. I'm glad he's back.

"They'll understand... We'll make them understand. This is the only way."

"There're androids here who could join us... The more we are, the stronger our message," Josh says. We start to walk out the store, but as we do. We convert the androids we pass by. They follow us. We walk out to the sidewalk. Markus jogs over to an android. He converts him. The guy tries to stop the android, but Markus yells he chosen to be free. The guy walks away. I gesture the android to come to me. I see Markus convert the other two to block the road, so no cars will come. We walk to the street. I pull the sewer latch off as Markus comes and helps the ones we brought with us up to the street. I see some to the side. I was about to walk, but I see Markus look at them and they joined us. What? We start to walk. As we walk I see Markus raise his had pointing to androids. He's converting them without touching them. I look up at the signs seeing they changed to our flag symbol. I hear people yelling for the androids to come back here. I see a cop in the middle of the street.

"Disperse!" He yells. "DISPERSE IMMEDIATELY! THAT'S AN ORDER!" Markus stops and raises his hands. Everyone did the same. "Jesus Christ... Jesus fuckin' Christ...." The cops starts to get off the street. Markus continues to march.

"NO MORE SLAVERY! NO MORE SLAVERY! NO MORE SLAVERY!" We started to yell. Sending out our message to the humans as we march. "WE ARE POEPLE! WE ARE POEPLE! WE ARE POEPLE! LIBERTY FOR ANDROIDS! LIBERTY FOR ANDROIDS! LIBERTY FOR ANDROIDS! EQUAL RIGHTS! EQUAL RIGHTS! EQUAL RIGHTS WE ARE ALIVE! WE ARE ALIVE! WE ARE ALIVE! FREEDOM! FREEDOM! FREEDOM! NO MORE SLAVERY!" I hear sirens. We were at the end of the street. I saw 3 cop cars blocking the left and 3 heavy armored trucks on the right. Lots of humans came out in suits and put up a shield that said RIOT UNIT. We walked to them and stopped in front of them.

"We came here to demonstrate peacefully and tell humans that we are living beings. All we want is to live free," Markus tells them.

"This is an illegal gathering. Disperse immediately or we will open fire."

"We're not looking for confrontation. We've done no harm, we have no intention of doing any... But know that we are not going anywhere until we have secured our freedom."

"I repeat: this is an illegal gathering. If you do not disperse immediately, we will shoot!" He says.

"Markus, they're gonna kill us..." For once I agree with North. "We have to attack!" I take that back. "There's more of us, we can take them!"

"If we attack, we'll start a war. We have to show them we're not violent. We should just stand our ground, even if it means dying here," Josh says.

"And dying here won't solve anything," Simon pointed out. "Markus, we need to go, now, before it's too late." I see one with a shield go to his knees and a guy comes with a gun pointed to us.

"This is your last chance! Disperse immediately or you al will be killed!"

"We have to show them we won't back down. We stay right here." I stood tall being more confident. Shots were fired. I hear some of our people fall. I felt a sting on my cheek. I raised my hand to see a bullet sliced my cheek. Some blood dripped but I ignored it.