9.

November 10th, 2038 ; 5:03 P.M

I stood with Connor, happy that's he's with me. I see Markus walking around talking to Josh, Simon, and North. Even Kara. After Markus talk to them He walks to me and Connor. Conner was leaning on the wall looking down.

"It's my fault., the humans managed to locate Jericho. I was stupid... I should've guessed they were using me." He gets off the wall and walks to Markus. "I'm sorry, Markus. I can understand if you decide not to trust me..." I walk to Conner's side.

"You're one of us, now. Your place is with your people. With your brother," Markus walks away, but Conner stops him.

"There are thousands of androids at the CyberLife assembly plant. If we could wake them up, they might join us and shift the balance of power." I shot my eyes open, looking at Conner.

"You wanna infiltrate the CyberLife Tower? Conner, that's suicide..." Markus said walking back to us.

"They trust me, they'll let me in. If anyone has a chance of infiltrating CyberLife, it's me. "

"If you go there, they will kill you," Markus said walking closer to Conner.

"There's a high probability... but statistically speaking, there's always a chance for unlikely events to take place," he say's.

"Be careful," Markus say's placing a hand on his shoulder then walks away to talk to the others. I spaced out thinking. If Conner goes to CyberLife then he can be killed. He's a deviant now, so there's a chance he won't come back. I just got my brother back and now he's leaving.

"(Y/n) it's going to be alright. I'll be back."

"You better you jerk. Want my Big bro back. Just be careful please." He nods. I walk away to Kara.

"(Y/n)." Alice hugs me. I sit down holding her, "Are you coming with us?" I look up seeing Markus is looking at me. I felt a serge. He knows.... That's why he pulled me away. He heard it. I smiled at him. I look back at Alice.

"I'm sorry Alice but I can't. My place is here. My brother is here and love is here. My life is here fighting for our freedom. Freedom for our people who stays. I hope you all have a happy life. Keep in touch with me if you can." She nods hugging me tight. "Kara.... I hope you and Alice find Luther and take him with you and be a family. I can be the crazy fun uncle. Right Alice?" She smiles. I see Markus stand getting ready to give a speech.

"Humans have decided to exterminate us... Our people are packed in camps right now, being destroyed... Time has come to make a choice, one that very will may determine the future of our people. I know... I know you're all angry. And I know you want to fight back... But I assure you violence is not the answer here. We are gonna tell them peacefully that we want justice. If there's any humanity in them, they will listen. And if not, others will take our place and continue this fight. Are you ready to follow me?" I see everyone rise and cheer. We are with you Markus.

-

November 11th, 2038 ; 10:56 P.M

We were in Downtown making a March to the camps. I saw helicopters in the sky recording us. I was next to Markus with Simon on my right.

"Here we are... The moment of truth," Markus tell us.

"Surrender Immediately or we will open fire! Stand by!" I saw reporters on the side as we stopped.

"We don't want confrontation! We are protesting peacefully"

"I repeat: surrender now or we will open fire!" I heard noise near us. I turned seeing armored truck drive around us to the back. There blocking our way out.

"There's no turning back now," Markus say's. He looks back at the camp. "We ask that you release all androids detained in camps and cease all aggression against us. We are peaceful. We will not resort to violence. But we are not leaving until our people are free," Markus says as he started marching toward them.

"FIRE!" I heard the soldiers say. I hear some get shot and some fall. Markus stops for a moment. This makes us all stop. He's hesitating. After a moment he starts marching again and I line up with North, Simon, and Josh and started marching with them.

"FIRE!" I heard more androids fall behind me. I tighten my fist as we come to a stop. Markus raises his hands up. The androids started raising there hands as well. I raised them up to.

"Are you gonna open fire on unarmed protesters?!" Markus yells. I see the soldiers hesitate.

"All teams hold your fire!" I let out a sigh of relief.

"Markus, what do we do now?" North asks.

"We hold out.. As long as we can." Simon and Josh nodded.

"Let's make a barricade just in case," Simon said. Markus nodded. Simon leaves with Josh and called some androids to come with them to get the cars that were near by. North grabbed some androids and went to the other side of the street to grab the cars. I watched as she leaves. I hope Conner is alright. Let me see him again please.

-

November 11th, 2038 ; 11:08 P.M

I stopped and notice how much we did. We made a barricade around us. "Hey, Help me!" Markus yells. I see Simon and Josh go to him to help push the car in to finish the barricade. I go help the ones that fallen. After I seen them I went to Simon and Josh who were watching the soldiers. North joins us then Markus.

"This won't hold them for long but... It's better than nothing..." I said.

"They're getting into position..." Markus said placing his elbows on the barricade. "If they attack, no one will survive..." He walks looking into space. "Did I make the right choices? Maybe we could have avoided all this." I placed my hand on his cheek.

"Don't say that love. You're the hope of our people. I trust you. We all trust you. No matter what happens now, we're making history and they can't change that." I raise my hand and he does the same. Our hands connect and change. The sparks came and I smiled. He did s small smile before we put our hands down. I went to grab the flag and place it in the barricade that is in front of the soldiers. Showing our symbol and that we are not afraid. I turned seeing Markus had the hologram gun to send a message to the reporters. I looked back seeing one walk out from the soldiers. "Markus!" I called out. Markus walks to us, jumping on the stand to see. He stood between me and Josh.

"Markus!" The guy yells. "I've come to talk to you, Markus! Come on, you have my word, they won't try anything."

"Don't go. It's a trap. They wanna get you out in the open. Don't go, Markus," North said trying to convince him.

"I'm unarmed, Markus. I just want to talk." Who is he? I don't like him.

"I need to hear what he has to say," Markus say's. I go and squeeze his hand.

"What if they kill you?" North said looking at him.

"That's a chance I'll have to take," Markus say's before letting go of my hand and walking to him. I watch him walk to the guy and they talk. We couldn't hear what they were saying.

The guy looks at us. No at me..... Don't fall for his tricks. I see Markus put his head down before putting it up. After a minute, the guy turns and walks back to the soldiers as Markus walks back to us. We stepped down from the stand and walk in the barricade waiting for Markus to come in.

"What happened, Markus? What did he say?" North asks, but Markus walks past us to step on top of the box in the center.

"The humans are about to launch an attack. And we will show them that we are not afraid. If we must die today, then we will die free," Markus say's. I heard a noise behind me then an explosions happens which caused me to fall and knock out.

sjdnsjsdasjkld fajl