Part 1

Yo readers. It's nice for you to read this story. Do comment so I can improve my writing skills. I do not own the characters in this story. And forgive me if it is boring. Hope you enjoy.

You have been sent to the Sakamaki household by your father for a month now. The brothers have been pushing you into choosing one of them as your suitor. All except the youngest of them all, Subaru. He had been rather cold to you all the while. You had tried to befriend him but he keep pushing you away. So now, you have no interest in trying to make him warm up to you knowing that your effort will be wasted. At the same time, you have fallen for the eldest son, Shu. Like you, he loves music and will not like it if anyone disturb you when you are listening to music. But he was oblivious to your love and thought of you as only food.

"(Y/n), time for school." Reiji called out from outside your room. You snapped out of your daydreaming about dating Shu and quickly change into your uniform. Then, you ran to join them in the limousine parked outside. Of course, you decided to sit beside Shu. You put on your earphones and listened to music until you reached the school.

In the school, you got to your class and went about your day until recess arrive. You decided to visit Shu in the music room. It had became a routine for you to sit in the music room listening to music on your phone in the music room with Shu. Shu also enjoy your company as you never cause disruption.

On your way, you met Subaru. You see a girl keep following him and talking to him but Subaru just keep walking and ignoring that girl. When he saw you, he pointed at you and said something to the girl. Her face suddenly turned pale, then from white it turned red.She seemed angry while walking away from Subaru. When she stormed past you, she gave you a death glare.

What's that about? You asked yourself before continuing to your destination. Nevermind that. Probably nothing important. You reached the music room and as always, you chose the seat closest to Shu, sat down and started  listening to music from your phone through your earphones as to not cause any noise.

After recess ended, you walked back to class. Everything went as usual and after school, you went back to the Sakamaki household with the brothers.

It's short, but don't worry, part two is coming out soon. Thanks for reading.