Part 7

You're at the funeral of your father. The Sakamakis might have killed him but they at the very least had the courtesy of putting him in a coffin and put him six feet under.

You stared at your father's grave. He looked so happy in the picture, like he didn't have any worries at all in his life. He was always busy with work but still made time for you. You really love him. And you hated the one who'd killed him.

"He will pay for what he'd done!" you said to yourself as you looked upon your father's gravestone.

Shu's POV
I stared at her, deep in thoughts. I felt a little bad for lying to her, but white lies won't hurt anyone. At least not me. She doesn't have to know that I'm the one who brutally murdered her father.

How can anyone be so stupid? She can't even tell that Subaru loves her even if he wore a sign that read 'i love you, (Y/n)'. She's so oblivious of her surroundings. So pathetic. Such an easy target, easy prey.

But now there's a big problem. I'd grown quite fond of her now. The way she look when she's happy, the way she smile, the way the pout... Everything about her is just so cute now. She's...

No! I shouldn't! Love between a vampire and a human will never work. She's just a tool. Once I finish all the preparations, I'll put her to use. That's the only use she have.

But then again, I could just turn her, make her a vampire. It will work when both of us are immortals. Maybe I should do just that. It'll be such a waste to just, well, waste such beauty. Yes, I'll jus-

No stop! It's never going to work. Keep your priorities straight, Shu. You already had someone else in mind. She's worth sacrificing. She's not that important.

But then I-

No buts. You've delayed too long, the blood moon is tomorrow night. No more hesitations. Just finish what you started off.

.....