Part 2

The next day, you went to school as usual. But things aren't as usual.

When you got to your seat, it was full of scribbles and carvings of stuff like 'slut', 'bit*h' and so on. Obviously, you are upset but you didn't think much about it. You sad down and open your drawer to see a dead frog in it. You screamed like you never had before and a lot of student came into your classroom. Including Subaru.

"Who did this!?" you yelled, but no one fessed up. In fact, everyone including Subaru was shocked at your sudden outburst. You are usually a quiet and meek student. You are so angry you could rip someone's throat open. You asked yourself who could do such a thing. You didn't have any enemy that you know of in this school. So who would do this to you.

After a while, when most of the student fan out, you started crying. You feel helpless and was sad someone would be so cruel to you. But before Subaru went out, a girl shouted " I did it! What are you gonna do about it!" You turned your head to the direction of the voice. It was the girl that was tampering Subaru yesterday. "Why?" was all you could say. The girl, seemed to get more angry with your question said with a snicker, "Why? Don't you know how to read. I've written everything on your table. It's obvious you like Shu but you are dating Subaru at the same time? What a whore."She said and walked out of the classroom.

Dating Subaru... when? When did I date him? You are trying to recall when had you been seen hanging out with Subaru when suddenly, it hit you. Yesterday, he said something to that girl. What did he say. You decided to ask Subaru when you go back to the mansion.

As soon as you got home, you pulled Subaru to the rose garden before he can go to his room. "What did you say to that girl!?" you exclaimed with anger. Subaru looked shocked by your sudden change of attitude once more but quickly recovered himself. "I told her you are my girlfriend. "Subaru said matter of factly. " " And why would you do that?" you question him, getting enraged. "Bacause I wanna get rid of her. And by doing so is to tell her to give up liking me if she think I'm taken. " again, Subaru said matter of factly, but this time, he sounded annoyed. You ignored the sign of danger and continued, "Well. Thanks to you, I am her bully target. I dont deserve this. Why did you use me to shield off that girl. Can't yo-""Enough! I used you because I can! You are nothing but food. It's annoying enough you're here but now you are bugging me with your little crisis! Shut up and leave me alone (y/n)!" Subaru lost his temper and yelled. He even punched the wall beside your head making you cringe.

You look at Subaru. You cant believe what you are hearing. First, he ignore you like you are just air. Then, he used you for his own benefit and you got have to face the consequences. And now, he is scolding you. You can't take it anymore. All the pain you felt since the day you arrived in this mansion all came out and tears started welling in your eyes. You cried and ran to the direction of your room.

Subaru was stunned. When he came to his senses, he teleported to the front of your room, stopping you who were a few feet away from the only safe heaven. "(Y/n)-" "Go away, you jerk." you cried, trying to push him away. But you know that your strenght is no match to the vampire in front of you.

Out of the corner of your eyes, you saw Shu walking towards the two of you. You immediately ran to Shu and hug him tightly. He was surprised. He looked at you, then at Subaru, then at you again. Shu give a light sigh and picked you up bridal style, carrying you into your room. Subaru on the other hand looked sad, and walked away without a word.

Shu set you down on your bed and asked what happened while cooing you, trying to make you stop crying. You explained everything to him, forgetting to leave out the part that the students know you have a crush on him. When you do realize, you blushed heavily and didn't dare to make eye contact with Shu. Shu on the other hand was shocked at your confession. He knew you are fond of him but he didn't know you loved him.

When you calmed down, you turned to Shu to thank him. He pulled you into a hug before you could say anything. "I love you too, (y/n). I never treated you as just food. I just never thought you feel the same way. I'm so glad you finally told me. (Y/n), please, be mine."

You are completely stunned by the confession. You feel happy, the happiest since you arrived at the sakamaki household. You once again burst into tears. Shu was confused and was apologising if he'd said anything that he shouldn't. You shook your head, "No Shu, I'm happy. I'm happy. Yes, I'll be yours. Thanks for loving me." Shu stared at you thinking that you looked super cute when you blush. He hug you close and you fell asleep in his arm. That night, you had the best dream in years.

What both of you don't know is that,someone heard everything. And tears slid down his cheeks. I lost... He thought to himself.

Yeah, I know. Very original. But pls continue reading.