Chapter Three

"So, where do we start?" Daref asked. The Rebellious Warriors were standing outside the guild, trying to find the best place to start looking for the dark guild, who was called Grimoire Tail. The name came from Grimoire Heart, and the Rebellious Warriors were thinking that the dark guild was planning to take revenge on Fairy Tail because they were defeated on Tenrou Island.

 "Well, Grimoire Tail came from Grimoire Heart, right?" Luna said thoughtfully. Her voice switched to something more happy again. "I think Grimoire Tail might have a flying battleship as well. We should be checking the sky first."

 "Great thinking. Thanks, Luna," Daref gratefully said, smiling at her. Nina was in the air in a flash. At that moment, a light blue female exceed flew towards them.

 "Aimi! Where were you?" Luna asked the exceed, beaming. 

 "I was down at the beach again," Aimi explained, stopping in front of Luna's face. She was the exceed of Luna and one of her childhood friends. "Anyways, what are we supposed to do now?" the exceed asked, looking around. 

 "Well, Master sent the four of us to monitor Grimoire Tail's activity. You see, they are building some kind of weapon that they would use against us and the other guilds." Winterfrost informed her. 

 "Nina's checking the sky right now for any signs of a battleship," Luna said to Aimi. "Can you fly me up so I can help her?"

"Sure thing!" Aimi enthusiastically grabbed the back of her top and flew her up. After a few seconds of looking, Aimi and Luna gasped in sync.

"I think I found it," Luna told her team mates. The others turned around and stared up at the humongous battle ship that was almost entirely on top of their heads.