Chapter Thirteen

When they arrived at the guild hall..
Everyone was unconscious! Natsu was the first to react and he accidentally dropped Nina. 

  "What the!?" Nina exclaimed, finally waking up and rubbing the back of her head. She glared at her brother and then looked at the guild. She face palmed.

  "So this is how they play huh!?" Daref started to shake because of anger.

  Luna was slightly still shaking, looking at Nina, and thinking that she might hurt herself and over use her goddess form. Meanwhile, Natsu was still speechless...

  And then Wendy, Winterfrost, and Carla went into the guild hall.

  "Porlyusica said that she didn't have any--" Wendy started to say but then stopped, shocked at the condition of the guild.

  "What the heck just happened?!" Natsu finally shouted.

  "Blade's sister," Luna said. "She probably casted a spell on the guild..."

  "Did you try waking them up?" Carla asked.

  Just as Wendy and Natsu went to wake their guildmates when Winterfrost exclaimed, "Wait! We're not sure what would happen if you go near or touch them! Let Luna cast her spell."

  Luna immediately understood what her friend was talking about. "Water Dragon Cleansing," she spread a soft sky blue light to the whole guild. Soon, some black marks were removed from mostly the top of the guild members' bodies. Their guild mates slowly started to wake up one by one. As usual, Natsu went to Lucy first.

  "Lucy what happened?" he asked her, helping her up.

  "It was...Grimoire Tail," Lucy replied.

--------------------------------------

 Konnichiwa, minna! We were thinking of making a NaLu fanfic while/after doing this so comment what kind of things you want to be included there. [not revenge though] Ok, see you all in the next chapter!  [Sorry for the fact that it's short btw]