Chapter Four

"Yeah, that's definitely it! But we need to hide because they might find us!" Nina said pointing to the battle ship, which was totally unnecessary. 

 There was something else other than the battleship, though. Weirdly shaped lacrima-like objects were falling towards the ground, one of them exactly on top of Winterfrost. 

  "Explosives! They're dropping from the sky!" Daref exclaimed. 

  "Fire Sky Lock!" Nina said as she locks the explosives with clouds and destroyed them with fire. 

  "Wait. So that means..." Luna started. She hated being unsure but she didn't want to admit what was happening at the moment. 

  "Their plan is done!" Daref finished for her.

  "Winterfrost! Warn the guild! They need to know about this before its too late!" Nina shouted. 

 Winterfrost ran to the guild hall as quick as she can as Luna, Aimi, and Daref proceeded to help Nina destroy the explosives. "Master! Grimoire Tail is blowing out explosives!" she shouted hastily, way too shaken to lower her voice. It didn't matter. It was better for the whole guild to hear the announcement anyways.

 The Master's eyes widened, along with the other guild member's eyes. They couldn't believe that the dark guild's plan was finished so quickly. It was Master Mavis who immediately regained her focus. 

 "Everyone, use every power you have to block the explosives!" she shouted. 

  Everyone began panicking but followed her order. Magic circles appeared all around the guild. But before anyone could cast a spell, the explosives hit the guild hall's roof, creating a blinding white light.

  "Fire Dragon roar!" Natsu shouted as he jumps onto the explosives, trying to do something before they could do any damage to the guild's members. 

  "Natsu-san!" Wendy exclaimed, and went to help him. Happy tried flying towards him to get him away from the explosives but Nina, who just arrived at the guild hall, acted first.

  "Sky lock!" Nina locked Natsu and Happy in a bubble and led them away from the main point of danger. 

 "What the?! Hey let me out!" Natsu said, banging on the bubble.

"We don't want the whole Magnolia to get destroyed because of you," Nina told him, heading towards the other guild members to help them as well.

  "Water lock, freeze!" Luna yelled, putting Wendy, Carla, and Aimi inside an ice-water spell to protect them as well. Daref and Winterfrost panicked and cast spells to protect themselves instead.

 A loud explosion was heard, but nothing exploded. There was another flash of light, this time slightly red. When it disappeared, Luna scanned the place for any sign of the spell. Seeing that every trace of it was gone from the air, she released Wendy, Carla, and Aimi from her protective spell. Everything happened so fast. Nina wasn't able to lock anyone else except Natsu and Happy inside her sky lock spells, the same went for Luna and Wendy, Carla, and Aimi. Daref and Winterfrost's protective spells disappeared when Luna gave them the okay sign. The Rebellious Warriors, Natsu, Wendy, and Carla found themselves staring at their now half-conscious guild mates.