Chapter 1

You peeked your head out from beside your canvas, making sure to recoil back every time the subject of your work made even the slightest movement. With each glance you managed to sneak in, you quickly sketched out what you observed. Once you were done with the composition, you leaned back to judge it. It was actually quite accurate, messy onyx hair, a scrawny lanky figure hunched over and hands in fists pressed firmly against his thighs.

Your expertise was confirmed when you heard an approving hum come from beside you, instinctively activating your reflexes, you jumped up as you let out a squeak of surprise; trying to cover the piece with your body. You turned your head to face the intruding person, your heart feeling as if it were stuck in your throat; only to come face to face with your art teacher.

She had an amused expression painted on her kind features, making you feel flustered. "U-Um, you scared me..." You awkwardly mustered out, trying to cover up with an awkward chuckle. She smiled knowingly before praising your work "You have talent, (Y/N)" you were about to thank her when she leaned in to whisper in your ear "May I ask if perhaps Mr.Yoon is your muse?" Your face went up in flames, and you began to stutter nonsense. She only smirked before walking away, attending to other students.

You felt utterly embarrassed, it wasn't pleasant to have your own teacher acknowledge and even ask about something as intimate as your romantic feelings towards another individual. Your heart slowed down to a steady pace, allowing you to concentrate once again. This time, you carefully moved the canvas to face the window; that way you wouldn't have anyone peeking at it again.

After all, this painting was a very personal one.