0.8

Heyyyyy people
so this is a really really short chapter but a lot of people have been asking for a new chapter so this is just a filler

i'm on winter break right now and i do have more time in my hands so i hope to post the next chapter soon <3 thank you!

ps. media is hani

————

"Jisoo? Jennie?" Following Minseo's yelling echoing on the lake's surface,Jisoo's lips quickly parted from Jennie's. She could see the surprise of the kiss on Jennie's face turn into a fear of losing her friend.

"Jisoo-" Jennie started but couldn't complete her sentence due to Jisoo.

"I-... I have to-" Before even finishing her sentence,Jisoo quickly walked away from Jennie. Her fast steps turned into her running,as she put distance between herself and the deck where it all happened.

"Ah!" Jisoo heard Minseo's small scream right after she crashed into her.

"Oh my god,you scared the hell out of me. Why are you running? It's so dark." Minseo said,holding her chest as if she was feeling her heartbeat.

"Sorry. I'm just going to my tent." Jisoo answered quickly,also a bit dazed from the crash.

Minseo's eyes trailed from Jisoo's face to her chest as her face formed into a questioning expression. "Did something happen? You're breathing really fast."

Jisoo couldn't tell her,could she? She couldn't even imagine the treatment she would get if people learned that she kissed another girl. Her mind quickly flashed back to what they wrote on that girl's locker.

'Dyke'

Jisoo gulped and opened her mouth to answer.

"Just... the crash scared me too." She said,smiling and then tapped on Minseo's shoulder before walking away.

"It's okay,just go hang out with Kyungwan. I'll see you tomorrow morning." Then she stepped away from Minseo,hearing her confirm with a small hum.

Jisoo was in denial. How could she be falling for a girl when she had dated guys all her life? But then,it was all in front of her.

Why didn't get excited when Kyungwan kissed her like she did when Jennie did? Why was she nervous about touching Jennie? Why couldn't she stop looking at Jennie's beautiful face,her smile?

Jisoo shook her head and kept walking. After a minute,she was in front of her and Jennie's empty tent. She quickly unzipped the entrance and let herself in.

It was quiet at last. She sat down,hugging her legs. All she could think about was Jennie.

Jennie.

Jennie.

Jennie.

"Ugh." Jisoo grunted to herself,her voice filling the empty tent. She got into her sleeping bag and after getting cozy,she tried to think about anything other than Jennie.

After approximately what felt like forty minutes,Jisoo heard the tent get unzipped. She quickly buried her face in the sleeping bag and acted as if she was sleeping.

She felt and heard Jennie enter the tent and unzip the entrance behind her. Everything got quiet for a moment. Jisoo could feel eyes on her but she tried to stay as still as possible.

"Chu?" Jennie broke the silence between them. "Jisoo?" She called out again after not getting an answer. This time,her voice was weaker.

Jisoo used every urge in her body to stop herself from answering and looking at her. She succeeded. After another simple of seconds which felt like forever,Jennie sat down and Jisoo heard a rustle. Jennie was also getting into her sleeping bag.

Jisoo could feel Jennie's presence next to her. Their breathing sounds filled the tent and they listened to each other for a long time. It was the sound Jisoo fell asleep to.

———

It was the morning of the next day. Jisoo checked the time on her phone,closing the phone and crossing her arms after she saw 4.42 in the afternoon. They had left the camping site around 6 in the morning and they've been driving ever since,excluding the washroom and fuel stops.

The atmosphere in the car was much different than how it was yesterday. Kyungwan and Jisoo haven't been talking except simple requests and answers. Jisoo was surprised at how casual he was keeping things with Minseo. He disgusted Jisoo.

Minseo was oblivious of anything happening. But Jisoo could now make sense of how protective Minseo acts when Kyungwan was around Jisoo.

As for Jennie... They haven't talked at all since what happened yesterday. Jisoo couldn't even bring herself to look at Jennie because of the feeling in her stomach. It made Jisoo uneasy,anxious and scared. They were sitting as far as they could at the back seat. She wondered if Jennie kept thinking about her like she did.

Jisoo recognized the buildings,which meant they were getting close to Jennie's house.

After a little while,they stopped. Jisoo has her earphones in but there wasn't any music playing.

"Bye guys." She heard Jennie's voice and closed her eyes. Her voice ached Jisoo's heart and Jisoo mentally shook her head again. Jennie got back two byes from Minseo and Kyungwan.

"Bye Jisoo..." Jennie waited for Jisoo to answer for a couple seconds while Jisoo pretended not to hear it because of her earphones. But she did hear Jennie leave the car slowly and close the car door.

Even though her heart started beating slower and she started calming down as they drive away,why did she keep getting sadder with every single meter they got away from Jennie?

————
what do you guys feel about all this?