Chapter 2

It hadn't even been an hour before my name was summoned.

I made myself appear to see a sight almost... Comical?

 Comical?

"This is... Kinda adorable. Can't lie."

He hummed slightly before realising it was me and sweatdropped and swore under his breath.

"Don't mind me. Why call me? "

There were almost an army in the room. That's when i realised i was in his throne room. Explained security.

"Forgive them. You are powerful though."
"Right... Cause they can do so much against me."
"It makes them feel better."

I glared at him before giving up.

"I give. What do you want."
"You know me. Firstly our names are carved into stone and my people say its at least a millennium ago."
"Longer but yes. We knew each other."
"Why do i not remember you."
"I don't know. I will not answer questions from our old meeting. Learn through other means. Zelda or something else."

"Fine. Tell me about yourself."

"I have been their since your first creation. I reincarnated you all and watched this cycle repeat since the beginning of time."
" Why? "
" Why what? "
" Why reincarnate me? "
" I don't have a choice. Ask your goddesses. I existed before them yet, i am shackled by them. A terrible turn of events for the immortal creator."
" Hm- what are your race like? There are no records. "
" Dead. "

Everyone stopped and listened and it felt like the entire kingdom went silent.
" My condolences. "
" It wasn't your fault. An old Zelda refused to help us, exiled us to the forbidden forests for... Well a secret in our past. "
...
"Was i a reason you were exiled."

I didn't want to answer it.

"Yes and no. It was both of our faults and we got punished. You to be eternally reincarnated and killed. Me, to watch it."

Tears ran down my face rapidly and the drops ran off my cheek onto the floor and a few of the Guerdo women looked heart broken.

"Sorry is their somewhere i can rest?"
"Of course."

I watched as he whispered into one of the guards ears and she escorted me to a room.

"Thank you

"Thank you."

The guard gave a courtesy before leaving me alone in the room.

At least its posh. Much better then anything I've ever seen.

I jumped onto the bed.
Afterwards, i rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling.
I had one hand grabbing the fabric above the heart.

Being near him is messing with me.

He is not my Ganon.
This one is filled with anger and hatred.
He doesn't care about his people as much as getting revenge and making the princess suffer. But... I am the same.
All i want is revenge.
I want to destroy the cycle and kill the princess.