Chapter 3

I hadn't realised i feel asleep but i woke up and my clothes were sticking to me.
What did i expect?!
I am in a desert so of course I'm going to be sweating.

I looked through the wardrobe and surprisingly there seemed to be outfits i would actually be interested in wearing.

I opened my door and saw a guard.
"I'm sorry to be a problem but is there a spring or a bath i can use nearby?"

She nodded and i followed with my change of clothes and a towel in hand.

I saw a hot springs and my heart jumped. Oh i loved these! "

It was so steamy i couldn't see at the time

I got into the water and released a heavy sigh.
I watched as a fairy flew up to me.

" Oh hello little one, are you lost? "
" Hey!! "
" Navi??? I thought you died a very long time ago. "
" What like your supposed to be gone love?"
"Now i know you are fake. "

I waved my hand and the fairy flew off and shortly afterwards the smoke cleared up and i noticed i wasn't the only one in the bath.

We both looked into each others eyes.

He stood up and i went a deep red.

I watched as he got out and wrapped a towel around his waist before leaving.

"Holy shit... What just happened...."

I felt my cheeks and they had gone a deep red.

I let myself slip under the water and the second the water touched my ears i released a high pitched scream by accident.

I watched at two guards and a concerned ganon ran in seeing me pissed off and more angry than anything.

My ears... Are sensitive. And seeing though i am a cat, i hate water to some extent. Especially near my ears.

I only screeched because the water burned my extremely sensitive ears.

I stood up and put on some clothes before storming off.
My clothes were the thinnest and ones that seemed like the least likely to make me sweat.

I had water in my ears so i was pissed

I couldn't use my gifted hearing and it put me on edge.

I used my sight and concentrated them on seeing things in slow motions so no one could surprise me. And sure enough they failed.

Because out of nowhere was princess zelda.
I flicked my wrists and my nails came out.
I wanted to rip her apart but i felt a firm grip on my shoulder. I looked up seeing Ganon.

"I invited her. Calm down."
"Doesn't surprise me she came here first. Well, the first place that means something to here. She saw me to declare war."

He looked at me shocked.
"Didn't i mention that?!"
"You haven't told me anything... Anyways princess you have been asking to see me. Here i am. Speak."

She insisted we went to a private conference room.
Me, her, and ganon. No one else and we agreed. I can kill her easily without link around.
Well that was my first though but ganon clearly had plans.

We entered a conference room of sorts.
" I want peace between OUR kingdoms ganon."
"Depends. I want information. And Princess Sakura here is hiding the information i want."
"I may not answer."
"How does she know me. What were we?"
"You know each other from our first life. I'm surprised you don't remember her. And seeing though you don't. I won't tell."

She looked at me before laughing.

"I can't believe i exiled you and you agreed for him. And he can't even remember you!!! That is priceless."

My heart sank and my eyes began to fill with tears.
I stood up rapidly knocking my chair over, and the tears ran down my cheeks like a raging waterfall.

" I never did anything to you! You really are a selfish, horrible bitch! I had something you didn't! And so you made him your enemy and exiled me with the sacred power!"

I stormed off and all the Guerdo got concerned as they saw me crying.

I found my self sitting on the waterways with my feet in it.

To me, this was somewhat relaxing.

It didn't take long for someone to find me. But they are not who i wanted nor needed.

I looked at the boy sat next to me and scoffed.
"Link."

He looked at me slightly upset.
"Why come to me. You have a princess. If your getting close because of her orders. Fuck off. I don't want any of her shit in my life."

Link put hid hands up and waved them trying to say that's not what he's doing.
He tried to pet my head but i hissed and he recalled his hand.

" Look link, i am not your friend. I am not your ally. But i don't trust you because you serve the princess. You have for every single life and you always helped kill ganon. A man who never wanted war. He just wanted to provide for his people. But every time you killed him due to the princesses claims. You never bothered learning for your self if he was truly an enemy. So now you made an enemy you could have avoided. You killed the love of my life. And now, he doesn't even remember me. "

I stood up and glared at him.
"Abandon the princess, and i will consider a friendship."

I began walking off towards the center of the town. But before i did i turned my head to link for one final message.

"Until then, do not try and associate with me."

I ended up in the small town and walking my to the goddesses statue.

I held my tears in until i turned the into the deserted street that the statue laid.
I hadn't expected a Guerdo to be there. She looked at me shocked to see the kings guest coming to an old goddess statue but decided not to interrupt but simply. Observe.

I kneeled in front of it and cried while weakly punching the statue.

I kept crying until i circled up into a snuggly kitten ball.
I fell asleep with tears in my arms and no regards to what safety i had a lack if by sleeping in the street.