Chapter 6

I kept crying as the boys hit on the shield that was around me.
Ganon called his guards and they all tried to destroy it with their weapons and shear strength but they did no damage.

I was curled up in a ball as i sobbed into my knee caps.
I don't want to have emotional regrets. Heartache.
I want to have a peaceful life.

I shut down the shield but one Guerdo was already about to stab the shield but as i took it down it impaled my shoulder.
Her spear was deep in my shoulder. She freaked out slightly and stepped back and let go of her weapon as it stayed in my arm.
I pulled it out and threw it in the floor.
A flash of light shot out and the wound closed.

"G... G... G... Gold.... B.. B.. B... Blo... blood?"
"What?"
I saw the gold liquid that had leaked out of me when i received the wound.

"No. Otherwise i would bleed myself to death. Its liquid pure light. I'm feeling a but weak. That light was my excess power which is good."
"Good?!"
I nodded.
But before i explained i motioned for the Guerdo that stabbed me to how down so i could be at eye level.
She was on her knees and i gently petted her head.
"It wasn't your fault. I shut down my shield. So don't worry."
She nodded before ganon dismissed everyone.

"Why are you glad."
"Because even if its only for a day, i still have my human body."
"H.. Human?"
"Yes. Once it's destroyed i will have my true form and... Its inconvenient... I have a plan. Ganon if i don't return before tomorrow zelda has probably killed me."

I ran off to the wardrobe room.

Not this

Not this...

Or this

Or this...
....