Chapter 4

I woke up but i wasn't in the street with the woman and the statue.

I was in a cave filled with... Bananas?!!

"Hello?"

Before i knew anything a bunch of people in red and masks appeared.
Yiga.

"Well this is unexpected. I never expected the yiga to be able to kidnap me from the Guerdo."

I remember watching link killing their leader even though it was an accident. A female i presumed to be the new leader, stepped forward and it felt like i was glared at with daggers even though she wore a mask.

" Look what do you want? "

She pointed her finger at me.

"What about me?"

She pointed to a wall covered with a drape and it was a painting.

My mouth dropped and fear built in me.
"Why is my history here in stone?!!! Get rid of it!!! No one must know?!!!!"

Everyone backed off as i stopped being the supreme goddesses trapped in human form. I was leaking my true power and my appearance began faltering.

 I was leaking my true power and my appearance began faltering

Simply put. I split from being a simple human. To a human shell holding half of the devil and half of god.

I snapped my finger and the wall began disintegrating.

"LISTEN TO ME!! I WILL KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IF YOU EVER TELL ANYONE WHAT WAS WRITTEN ON THE WALLS!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!"

I watched at their leader kneeled before me.
"Sorry. But we had a replica made and taken to our king. He will have it shortly."

I snapped and kicked her and she went flying into a solid brick wall and she caused a dent when she collided with it.

I stripped down some clothes and got onto all fours.
I hat no slate so teleporting wasn't an option.

I ran as fast as possible in this form.

I could make it in less than 10minuets at this pace.

I couldn't see anyone on the way and when i got in the city i saw them.

I got off all fours and began chasing them.
I snapped my finger sending a bolt of lightning but they avoided.

They got into the throne room.

"STOP!!!!!!!!"

My power froze them and i grabbed the tapestry.
I snapped my fingers again and it went into flames.

I landed on my knees in exhaustion and looked up to see Zelda and ganon watching me.

"Meow~"

What the fuck was that???
I was a royal, in front of royals. Acting like a cat in torn clothes that makes me almost naked.

I felt my power drain as i reverted back into my casual human form and fell unconscious while whispering.
"ignore me."

°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°^°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°
Ganondorfs POV

I was sat in my throne negotiating when i saw one of the messengers from the yiga clan carrying a large painting of sorts they told me i needed to see.
I watched as he approached but half way through a step he completely froze.
I watched as a woman approached and set the painting on fire. The flames engulfed it immediately.

She fell to the floor and looked at us before meowing? And passing out.

I had no idea who she was until her hair colour began changing.

"Wait that was Sakura? I knew she was the goddess of creation but i didn't know she could escape her human cage. Thats.... Concerning."
"What cage?"
"She's trapped in a human body."
"So what if she's breaking out of her bonds?"
"I will seal her away if she is. And melt the key. And hide the entrance. She must not be allowed to be free."
"Why. She only hates you by the looks of it."
...
Zelda walked off and began whispering to link and he began to approach her unconscious body but stopped before i even needed to do anything.
He looked at me before starting to gesture.

I had no idea what he was trying to say so i turned to one of the women next to me.
"What is he saying?"
"i believe he is trying to ask what you want? Power, money, war."

"I would like revenge for the relentless deaths you dealt to me. However, my concern is to my people. I am simply trying to negotiate with Zelda to have peace and by doing so, i sill be able to provide for my people."

Link turned to the princess and put his arms into an X.
" WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO! "

Me and link were slightly taken aback by her sudden outburst and shouting.

Link kept his arms in the X and she walked up to him.

She slapped him and he fell out of shock. She snatched his shieka slate and stood back.
"Link, i here by declare you an enemy of hyrule. For the treason of betraying the Princess and ruler! "

She pressed her slate and she vanished by thin streaks of blue magic.

I looked at link before noticing Sakura was wide awake and sat their looking bored.
...
"Sakura?"

°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°^°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°
Your POV

I woke yo hear zelda scream at link and watched as the whole scene unravelled.

"Sakura?"

I turned my head to see ganon.

"Yes?"
"Why do you not looked surprised at any of this."
"It was Zelda. Evil hides it self until it needs to be seen. And link, i guess you finally decided to find out the truth for yourself, and you made your own decision."

Link turned to me and tears ran down his face.
He tried talking but his voice was terribly dry and croaked but no one knows what life he last spoke in.

" Z... Z... Zel-"
" She was never a good person. She tortured me for fun. And made you kill ganon to hurt me. And choose to force him to reincarnate and die repeatedly because of me. Everything that's happening is my fault. I should have stayed hidden."

I stood up and both men did the same.

I went to my room and they followed me there but didn't follow me in.

Why am i here?!!!
Because i loved Ganon.

Yet here i find myself,
Asking myself,

What are my emotions now?