Theo's a Dick Cheese

The rest of the week was uneventful, as thunder clouds rolled in. Friday approached quickly, bringing joy through almost all high school students. Emily's alarm blaring startled her and woke her from a peaceful dream, as she snoozed it.

She has always had issues getting up early in the morning. Just five more minutes she thought, as she dozed back off, sleep taking over her once more.

An alarm blaring loudly startled Emily out of a somber sleep, making her sit up suddenly. Her hair was stuck in all different directions, drool on her face had dried and crusted to her skin, red lines all over her face and arms. Panic set in for a moment as she turned to look at her alarm clock. Full blown panic set in when she noticed what time it was. She jumped out of bed and quickly brushed her teeth, hair and washed her face. She sprayed she dry shampoo on her hair to get rid of the greasiness of it and raided her closet. She decided on some sweats and a regular tee shirt, as she threw her old book bag over her shoulder.

She rushed to the kitchen, noticing her mom making some cookies, probably for her work friends she noticed. Emily grabbed an apple, tossed it up slightly in the air, and grabbed her jacket.

"Emily!" her mother shouted when she saw her. "You look so cute, as always." her mother said, brushing her hands against the apron that was tied around her waist. Emily smiled towards her mom, before rushing up to hug her slightly. Emily glanced at the clock and paled when she realized she only had a few minutes to get to school.

"Bye!" Emily shouted, as she let go of her mom and ran out the front door. She noticed how cold it was and shivered at the bitter chill in the morning air. She started her car, and drove it like a bat out of hell.
----------

The bell shrieked as soon as Emily pulled into her parking spot. People who were also late walked past Emily, and even bumping into her like a group of really fast zombies. She frowned.

As she made it closer to the high school doors, Emily's book bag strap snapped and made everything scatter, making her day about twenty times worse than it already.

Emily felt anger and embarrassment rush through her and she squared down to shove everything back in the bag, "Shit!" Emily whisper-shouted. She tried to stuff everything back in her bag as fast as she could, but she couldn't quite get everything. She felt the concrete of the school steps rub her hands in an almost painful way, and she wished to be anywhere in the work but here.

"Here, let me help you." A gentle voice said above her. She looked up and was met with a boy standing there over her, before he kneels down and helps her pack all of her stuff together.

They quickly get it done and rush inside trying to not  be any later than they already are. The rushed past the doors and watched as the faculty stared at everyone coming in with a sour look in their faces.

"You two are late." The evil woman at the desk says while Emily was panting from being out of shape and running. The guy next to her seemed to be fine, yet his checks were flushed with a light red from the cold.

They both sighed while they get handed a small late slip and start heading towards class. The barley make it out of the schools office before the guy grabbed Emily's shoulder in a soft but firm grip.

"Oh!" Emily said as she was not expecting him to touch her, and shrugged his hand off her shoulder and tried to be polite as possible as she turned in her heel and looked at the man behind her.

"Thanks for helping me dude, but I gotta get going." She spoke in a gentle tone before pointing towards her class. Emily didn't wait for the guy to start talking again, and walked off towards her class. She got a bad vibe from the guy, but she tried to shrug off the feeling and focused on getting to her class.