Can you cum into my office?

Characters (that is sexy Ryan)^^^^^^^^^

Alex: A small and simple assistant who works his ass off to please his boss, he is 5ft 5 and he is 25 years old he lives in a decent apartment, he had a crush on his boss (Alex at the bottom)

Ryan: He is a CEO, but being a CEO is only a cover for his underground business, he is also looking for a donna and he has his eyes set on a certain assistant that works for him, he is 6ft and has tattoo and is covered in muscles and he is 27 year...

Ryan: He is a CEO, but being a CEO is only a cover for his underground business, he is also looking for a donna and he has his eyes set on a certain assistant that works for him, he is 6ft and has tattoo and is covered in muscles and he is 27 years old.

**************************************************************************************************

ALEX POV

   Today is just another regular Monday which involves also working at my regular boring job. On the bright side I work for the most attractive CEO on this planet which I get to look at all day since I'm his assistant after all. But where are my manners my name is Alex and I am 25 years old I work the youngest yet hottest CEO out there and his name is Ryan 

    Well lets dress to impress and draw some attention to myself because why not I am feeling myself today and I have a good feeling about today.  So after a 30 minute shower I walked up to my closet to see what can be use for today. I finally decided on some tight fitting skinny black jeans and a slightly tight button up shirt folded up to my sleeves up to make them look 3/4 of a sleeve.

  I got into my car and drove to the building that I work in after a 45 minute drive I pulled up into the parking lot and parked my car and walked towards the elevator and rode it to the top floor where I work at. As soon as I arrive to my floor and put everything on my desk my sexy boss call me into his office.

"G..good morning sir" I said to him standing near the door since I don't have the courage to stand so close to him.

"Good morning Alex. Why don't you take a seat I don't bite unless you want me to?" he said with an obvious smirk on his face 

  I couldn't look at him in the face because I was too embarrassed and my face was as red as a tomato. I heard chuckle coming from really close and I looked up that when I saw his face so close to mine that we were almost sharing the same air. I ALMOST FAINTED HAVING HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE SO CLOSE.

"The reason I called you in here was because I have been thinking for a while about making you mine" when he said that our lips were so close to touching mine it was heaven. After a couple seconds I let out a moan I didn't know I was holding and next thing I know we were making out.

  We were eating each others faces the kiss that we shared was passioned filled as well as hungry but it was mostly filled with love. After a good 5 minutes of making out we broke the kiss because we needed air.

"I have been waiting to do that for months baby boy. Well baby boy as much I want to fuck you right here and right now we have work to get done. Another thing those pants you are wearing are a sexy little number I think I can guess what kind of underwear you have under these sexy little pants." he said with swollen pink lips while slowly moving his hands towards my ass and giving it a firm squeeze before I went back to my desk.

After I went back to work I dropped a folder in front of my desk and when I got up to get it I felt eyes on me and I didn't give it much thought and I bent down to pick up the folder. I soon felt some arms around my waist.

"You need to not do that again baby boy because it is really hard to hold back as it is and I am going to have to cut our day short and get you out of here before the whole office knows who you belong to." he growled and proceeded to suck on my neck while grinding his huge cock on my bubbly ass.

"Well why don't you?" I snap back smartly at his comment.

He shut down his computer and told me to cancel all his meeting and reschedule them for another day and time because he has better things to take care of now. After everything was changed and set in stone he grabbed my arm and walked towards his private elevator and we started making out again and I had my hands in his hair and his hands had a strong hold on my ass and we had break the kiss because the elevator signaled our floor.

RYAN POV

  After my beautiful and sexy future donna had everything done I couldn't wait to take him home where I knew he would be save and enjoy our time together. We got into the car we both got in and I started to drive towards my house when I heard a sexy moan coming from him and I looked over at him and he had a few buttons of his shirt off and he was grinding against his seat. But what I didn't see coming was when he starting palming me through my pants while he kept grinding on the seat.

"Baby we are almost there you're going to have to move your hands from my dick so we can make it home because I won't hesitate and I will fuck you in this car." he nodded and removed his hand but still kept grinding on the seat and it was driving me crazy because I want him right now. That only made me speed through the streets like a mad man.

***************************************************************************************************

CLIFF HANGER.....sorry cookies but comment if you want a second part of this one shot!!!!!!!!!

BYE!!