Best Friend to Boyfriend real quick

Axie is the one with the long hair, he is 5ft tall, he is 18 years old on his last year of high school

Marcus is the on with the tattoos, he is 6ft tall, has a muscular build, and is in the same grade as Axie.

***********************************************************************************************

AXIE'S POV

Hello my beautiful people as you can see I am very energetic and I love wearing girl clothing because it suits me a lot more than the regular loose boring guy clothing. I stand at a short 5ft I got my height and curves from my mother and I am loving myself from inside and out no one can change that. I am accepted by everyone in my family and my best friend is still with me through everything he is the sexiest thing ever and if you couldn't tell by the statement I just stated I have a HUGE crush on my best friend. But of course he doesn't know about it because I am afraid he would just push me away and I don't want him to leave me because I don't know what I would do without him in my life.

He is so fine he could be my future baby daddy and I wouldn't have it any other way people who have never seen us would assume we are together and I wish it were that. Something I have noticed recently Marcus is a little more possessive than usual I don't mind it but it is really weird. There is something going on and I'm going to find out because he can't hide things from me even if he was the best liar in the world.

Enough about my future baby daddy I need to get dress if I plan on seeing him today and since today I am feeling a little more energetic why not with something cute yet sexy so he can have an eyeful. So after 10 minutes of just standing in front of the closet I decide to go with a black mini skater high waisted skirt with that I chose a cute of the shoulder white crop top and my white vans with thigh high socks. When I had my clothes on I decided to put my hair in a half ponytail leaving the rest out. I finished getting ready and got in my car with my school bag car keys and house keys as well as my phone I'll stop by Starbucks and breakfast then head to school.

*****TIMESKIP TO SCHOOL*******

I parked my car and waited until Marcus got to school because I always arrive before he get to school which gives me time to fix my Chapstick and hair if necessary. When I was done I walked out of the car with my drink school bag and my phone at hand everything else was put away in my bag so I wouldn't lose it or leave it in the car. I started walking when I felt arms around my waist and I looked up and saw Marcus looking at me we headed together into the building and I had to stop by my locker and get some books I needed.

"MARCUS YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" I screamed at Marcus he just gave me an innocent smile while we walked to our destination.

MARCUS POV

I think I almost died when I saw my cute Axie in that sexy ass mini skirt I wanted to bend down so bad but that wouldn't be good for my half boner I already have from seeing him dressed so sexy today. While we were walking to our lockers all the guys were giving my BABY lustful looks and I wasn't having that shit because he was mine and everyone is damn school has to respect what's mine no matter what and that sexy thing right there belonged to me even though I didn't know he liked me or not he was still mine I don't give a shit.